Post by Scerb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:49 am

I am trying to do an import and get this error:

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''BRKLED-JCR',44,'catalog/JCR Offroad/BRKLED-JCR.jpg',1,19,0,NOW(),NOW(),NOW(),1,' at line 1
Error No: 1064
INSERT INTO `oc_product` (`product_id`,`quantity`,`sku`,`upc`,`ean`,`jan`,`isbn`,`mpn`,`location`,`stock_status_id`,`model`,`manufacturer_id`,`image`,`shipping`,`price`,`points`,`date_added`,`date_modified`,`date_available`,`weight`,`weight_class_id`,`status`,`tax_class_id`,`viewed`,`length`,`width`,`height`,`length_class_id`,`sort_order`,`subtract`,`minimum`) VALUES (1791,1,'','','','','','BRKLED','',,'BRKLED-JCR',44,'catalog/JCR Offroad/BRKLED-JCR.jpg',1,19,0,NOW(),NOW(),NOW(),1,5,1,0,0,6,9,4,'3','1','0','1');

I've started with an export as a template so I can't figure out why the syntax is wrong. Surely I'm doing something stupid. Any help is appreciated.

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Missing stock_status_id which must be one of these numeric values:

5 Out of Stock
6 2 to 3 Days
7 In stock
8 Pre-order

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member