Post by jzabel » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:17 am

Hello,

I have been having an issue that i believe maybe due to the extension. This has happened 2 times now. I am unable to login to the admin area. All of the info is correct in the phpmyadmin user table. When trying to login it says: No match for Username and/or Password. And when trying to use the password reset it says: Warning: The E-Mail Address was not found in our records, please try again! My username, password, and email are in user table. The first time this happened shortly after the installation of the extension. I just deleted everything and reinstalled opencart. I made a second admin user the second time around just in case as i did not know what had caused the issue before. Once i installed opencart for the second time i was able to login and out without problem like normal. Once again i installed the extension and edited my admin/php.ini file for my import, adding post_max_size = 30MB;. Once again i am now unable to login or reset my password with both of the admin user accounts that i created. I do not have anything else installed or a theme. The only other things that i did was update the store info in the settings area. I am running 2.2.0.0. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Jeremy

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:34 am

adding post_max_size = 30MB; :D

If you really want to use this fine Extension, you'll need a little more, besides of
the possibly already enlarged MEMORY_LIMIT in BOTH OC - php.ini Files,
to a higher Value.
---
default Value OC:
memory_limit = 64M;
should be minimum:
memory_limit = 256M;
---
But, how you tell something to your Wife, if she does not want to hear it? :P
So, you have to tell your Server, as ADMIN, to give MORE, at least 10 times,
but better 21 times more, of it's RAM, if you need it, to make export/import even
function under big load.

And if you do NOT get it, then, you have to move up to more Power. There is no way around.

Good Luck ;)
Ernie
openshop.li

PS. If you really got it, then, you'll possibly have/see a hidden file, called .user.ini, or so, placed in the ROOT of the Site Sub. Just to mention it, don't play around with it, upwards, or you could get in trouble, from/by your hoster!

Code: Select all

[PHP]
memory_limit = 640M

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland