Post by AtlantaDraperies » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:49 am

I have downloaded this extension 8 times - I can not find the opencart-2-x-export-import-multilingual-3-x.ocmod.

I have tried uploading the Admin and System files via Dreamweaver but am having no luck finding it in the back end.

What am I missing?!?!?

Thank you in advance!

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:17 am

AtlantaDraperies wrote:I have downloaded this extension 8 times - I can not find the opencart-2-x-export-import-multilingual-3-x.ocmod.

I have tried uploading the Admin and System files via Dreamweaver but am having no luck finding it in the back end.

What am I missing?!?!?

Thank you in advance!
You have to use the Opencart Extension Installer, not FTP, certainly not Dreamweaver.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster

Expert Member

Post by AtlantaDraperies » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:19 am

There is no ocmod.zip file in the extension download.

Expert Member

Post by AtlantaDraperies » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Thank you!!!!!
My computer was automatically opening the zip file therefore I was not seeing it. I used another browser and it worked just fine!!!!

Thank you again!!!!!!
William

Post by BinkFour » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi,

I have installed the Multilingual Export/Import for OpenCart 2.x version 3.5 on Opencart 2.2.0.0. The hosting environment is a Google cloud machine with a bitnami image.

When I refresh the modification screen the following is

Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/system/library/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/system/library/language.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/system/library/template/basic.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/user/user_permission.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/admin/language/en-gb/common/menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: fopen(/opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/storage/modification/admin/view/template/common/menu.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 783Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 785Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 787Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /opt/bitnami/apps/opencart/htdocs/system/library/response.php on line 12

I have searched this and other fora for answers. This led to the following steps:
- I added the system/modification and system/upload
- I have set the read/write for these folders to 777

This has not resolved the issue.

What tips & tricks do you have to resolve this problem?

Thanks!

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 pm

For an OpenCart 2.2.0.0 there should be a system/storage/modification which needs write access. Your error comes from the fact that it is unable to write to that folder.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster

Expert Member

Post by BinkFour » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:10 am

Brilliant!! That solved the issue!

Post by razon57 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 am

Hello, I've recently installed Multilingual Export/Import for OpenCart 2.3.0.2 and I can't seem to find it anywhere in the admin panel. I've checked the FTP settings and everything's correct. My opencart installation is in a subdomain, is there any chance there is a problem with that?

Thank you for your response

Post by hackasacka » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:40 am

Hi,

OpenCart 2.3.0.2 has a different file structure and may require some manual adjustment if Opencart does not install parts of the file modification (for menus) or upload all of the files. Often this is simply due to unforeseen server permissions.

If you would like to fix it this may help you edit the correct files to add the menu to the OpenCart Admin Panel

You can manually locate these files and edit them yourself.

Example 1.
<file path="admin/controller/common/menu.php">

Correct path
public_html/admin/controller/design/common/menu.php
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example 2.
<file path="admin/language/*/common/menu.php">

Correct path (substitute language relevant to default)

public_html/admin/language/en-gb/design/common/menu.php
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example 3.
<file path="admin/view/template/common/menu.tpl">

Correct path
not sure yet?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example 4.
<file path="admin/controller/common/column_left.php">

Correct path
public_html/admin/controller/design/menu.php

Example 5.
<file path="admin/language/*/common/column_left.php">

Correct path (substitute language relevant to default)
public_html/admin/language/en-gb/common/column_left.php

Please open the "install.xml" in any text editor and also read the authors "readme.txt".

Authors Installation Instructions:-

Installation
============

In the OpenCart admin backend, do the following steps:

Step 1)
Go to Extensions > Extension Installer

Step 2)
Upload the opencart-2-x-export-import-multilingual-3-x.ocmod.zip

Step 3)
Go to Extensions > Modifications
You should see an entry for this Export/Import tool

Step 4)
Click on the Refresh button (top right of the page)

Step 5)
Go to System > Users > User Group > Edit Administrator

Step 6)
Set access and modify permissions for 'tool/export_import'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation Checks:-

Make sure ftp is correctly setup in "Control Panel" (or ask host provider to setup) and then add the matching configuration in OpenCart "Admin Settings" - see FTP tab.

Install using Opencart "Extension Installer". Refresh page.

(the progress bar should complete)
it may load half way and report permissions issues with ftp. If this occurs please double check the above settings)

Go to OpenCart "Modifications". Refresh page.

(If it is successful it should show in the list here.)

If it exists here then OpenCart at least thinks it has installed.

Sometimes, due to server permission issues the new files files may not have actually been saved to the folders.
If you unzip the extension you can view the folder upload and the "admin" and "system" folders.

Manually load these to the root after you have backed up the originals in case you have to revert back due to any unforeseen problems.

Remember authors steps 5 and step 6 or you can find the Export / Import page but do not have permissions to use it.

If the OpenCart Menu is causing you problems you can simply manually type the correct url seen below:-

admin/index.php?route=tool/export_import&token=c0af78c0b6990149465e4dad8d0c7c84 - your token here
=(your token changes each login)

Please remember to substitute the session token shown above ("c0af78c0b6990149465e4dad8d0c7c84") with yours.

You can find your session token in the browser url by clicking on any other link in the "Admin Panel".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, it is a great program and this fix is only required if you have installation issues where it cannot complete all of the necessary tasks required to work seamlessly.

Many thanks to the author for your valuable work. It is a very useful program!

Thank you.
Last edited by hackasacka on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Or you could just use the latest V3.5 of the Export/Import tool whose install.xml already takes care of this ;)

MHC Web Design

Expert Member

Post by BBsen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:54 am

Hi, I am using the latest OC version. I followed the instruction and installed the extension. It shows up in extension/modification list as " Export/Import Tool (V3.5) for OpenCart 2.x" successfully but I cannot find any changes in the admin panel for such import/export function.

Any advise will be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:15 pm

BBsen wrote:Hi, I am using the latest OC version. I followed the instruction and installed the extension. It shows up in extension/modification list as " Export/Import Tool (V3.5) for OpenCart 2.x" successfully but I cannot find any changes in the admin panel for such import/export function.

Any advise will be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot
Most likely an issue with your Extension Installer, not the Export/Import tool. Make sure to use the the correct FTP settings in System > Settings > edit Store > tab FTP > FTP Root. The latter probably has a wrong or missing value.

MHC Web Design

Expert Member

Post by kefeng » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:53 am

Hi there, how to solve this issue please when importing. Opencart 2.1.0.1. Thanks -

Uploaded spreadsheet file has validation errors!
See also 'System > Tools > Error Logs' for more details.
No server data has been changed.

Post by Sashas » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Thank you for a great extension.

opencart 2.2.0.0 - new install
opencart-2-x-export-import-multilingual-3-5.ocmod
Issue: Permission Denied!

I follow the install instructions and then..

Users > User Group > Administrator = "Export / Import" tool is missing.

Tools > Export / Import = Permission Denied!
You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator.

The following is from install.xml

Code: Select all

<file path="admin/language/*/common/column_left.php">
		<operation error="skip">
			<search><![CDATA[$_['text_backup']]]></search>
			<add position="after"><![CDATA[
$_['text_export_import']             = 'Export / Import';
			]]></add>
		</operation>
	</file>
column_left.php file does not exist in admin/language/en-gb/common/ nor admin/language/english/common

Modification log:
----------------------------------------------------------------
MOD: Export/Import Tool (V3.5) for OpenCart 2.x
FILE: admin/controller/common/menu.php
CODE: $data['text_backup'] = $this->language->get('text_backup');
LINE: 13
CODE: $data['backup'] = $this->url->link('tool/backup', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'],
LINE: 122
FILE: admin/language/en-gb/common/menu.php
CODE: $_['text_backup']
LINE: 10
FILE: admin/view/template/common/menu.tpl
CODE: <li><a href="<?php echo $backup; ?>"><?php echo $text_backup; ?></a></li>
LINE: 161
FILE: admin/controller/common/column_left.php
CODE: if ($this->user->hasPermission('access', 'tool/log')) {
NOT FOUND!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Please advice,

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:40 pm

This question has been asked multiple times before. You most likely uploaded the files to the wrong place because of a missing or wrong value in System > Settings > edit Store > tab FTP > FTP Root

MHC Web Design

Expert Member

Post by dharam81 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi Successful import when i open any product or category i get this error :

Warning: mysqli::query(): (21000/1242): Subquery returns more than 1 row in /home/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 18
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Subquery returns more than 1 row<br />Error No: 1242<br />SELECT DISTINCT *, pd.name AS name, p.image, m.name AS manufacturer, (SELECT price FROM key_product_discount pd2 WHERE pd2.product_id = p.product_id AND pd2.customer_group_id = '1' AND pd2.quantity = '1' AND ((pd2.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_start < NOW()) AND (pd2.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY pd2.priority ASC, pd2.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS discount, (SELECT price FROM key_product_special ps WHERE ps.product_id = p.product_id AND ps.customer_group_id = '1' AND ((ps.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_start < NOW()) AND (ps.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY ps.priority ASC, ps.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS special, (SELECT points FROM key_product_reward pr WHERE pr.product_id = p.product_id AND pr.customer_group_id = '1') AS reward, (SELECT ss.name FROM key_stock_status ss WHERE ss.stock_status_id = p.stock_status_id AND ss.language_id = '1') AS stoc in /home/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Your product data is somehow corrupted.

Either one of these is the case:
  • Multiple discounts for a given product with the same customer_group, quantity and date range
  • Multiple specials for a given product with the same customer_group and date range
  • Multiple rewards for a given product with the same customer_group

MHC Web Design

Expert Member

Post by 12lamat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:45 am

Hi there,

I have this strange error: After downloading the file excel claims it cannot open the file that either the extension is wrong or file format is wrong. It is in dutch so i don't know how to translate the excel error. I hope you can help out!

Also the filesize is not what it is suppossed to be...

Please help me!

When i open with google spreadsheets i only see this

Code: Select all

<br />																									
<font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-fatal-error' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>																									
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php on line <i>177</i></th></tr>																									
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>																									
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0003</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>358408</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../index.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0055</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>372192</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>require_once( <font color='#00bb00'>'/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/framework.php'</font> )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../index.php<b>:</b>22</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>3</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0128</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>496600</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Front->dispatch(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/framework.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../framework.php<b>:</b>99</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>4</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0434</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>695768</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Front->execute(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/engine/front.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../front.php<b>:</b>29</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>5</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0434</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>695768</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Action->execute(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/engine/front.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../front.php<b>:</b>34</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>6</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0437</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>696856</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>ControllerStartupRouter->index(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../action.php<b>:</b>44</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>7</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0437</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>697472</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Action->execute(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/controller/startup/router.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../router.php<b>:</b>26</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>8</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0461</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>698984</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>ControllerToolExportImport->download(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../action.php<b>:</b>44</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>9</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0791</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>812632</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Proxy->download(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/controller/tool/export_import.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../export_import.php<b>:</b>92</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>10</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0791</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>813008</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Proxy->__call(  )</td><td ....														

....'#eeeeec'>.../loader.php<b>:</b>150</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>13</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>47.2869</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27743904</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007->save(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/model/tool/export_import.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../export_import.php<b>:</b>8290</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>14</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007_StringTable->createStringTable(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../Excel2007.php<b>:</b>204</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>15</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Worksheet->getCellCollection(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007/StringTable.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../StringTable.php<b>:</b>55</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>16</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Worksheet->sortCellCollection(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../Worksheet.php<b>:</b>472</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>17</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_CachedObjectStorage_CacheBase->getSortedCellList(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../Worksheet.php<b>:</b>488</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>18</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.7331</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>62213232</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'><a href='http://www.php.net/function.sprintf' target='_new'>sprintf</a>																									
(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../CacheBase.php<b>:</b>177</td></tr>																									
</table></font>																									
<br />																									
<font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-fatal-error' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>																									
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/model/tool/export_import.php on line <i>60</i></th></tr>																									
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>																									
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0003</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>358408</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../index.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0055</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>372192</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>require_once( <font color='#00bb00'>'/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/framework.php'</font> )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../index.php<b>:</b>22</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>3</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0128</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>496600</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Front->dispatch(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/framework.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../framework.php<b>:</b>99</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>4</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0434</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>695768</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Front->execute(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/engine/front.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../front.php<b>:</b>29</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>5</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0434</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>695768</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Action->execute(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/engine/front.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../front.php<b>:</b>34</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>6</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0437</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>696856</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>ControllerStartupRouter->index(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../action.php<b>:</b>44</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>7</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0437</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>697472</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Action->execute(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/controller/startup/router.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../router.php<b>:</b>26</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>8</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0461</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>698984</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>ControllerToolExportImport->download(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../action.php<b>:</b>44</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>9</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0791</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>812632</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Proxy->download(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/controller/tool/export_import.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../export_import.php<b>:</b>92</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>10</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0791</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>813008</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Proxy->__call(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/controller/tool/export_import.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../export_import.php<b>:</b>92</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>11</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0791</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>813008</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Loader->{closure:/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php:129-163}(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/engine/proxy.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../proxy.php<b>:</b>13</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>12</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0791</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>878840</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>ModelToolExportImport->download(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../loader.php<b>:</b>150</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>13</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>47.2869</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27743904</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007->save(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/model/tool/export_import.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../export_import.php<b>:</b>8290</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>14</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007_StringTable->createStringTable(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../Excel2007.php<b>:</b>204</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>15</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Worksheet->getCellCollection(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007/StringTable.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../StringTable.php<b>:</b>55</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>16</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_Worksheet->sortCellCollection(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../Worksheet.php<b>:</b>472</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>17</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.4848</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>27813760</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>PHPExcel_CachedObjectStorage_CacheBase->getSortedCellList(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../Worksheet.php<b>:</b>488</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>18</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.7331</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>62213232</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'><a href='http://www.php.net/function.sprintf' target='_new'>sprintf</a>																									
(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../CacheBase.php<b>:</b>177</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>19</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.7356</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>62213720</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>fatal_error_shutdown_handler_for_export_import(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/model/tool/export_import.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../export_import.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>																									
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>20</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>49.7356</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>62213720</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'><a href='http://www.php.net/function.error-get-last' target='_new'>error_get_last</a>																									
(  )</td><td title='/home/fletsflats/public_html/shoppy/admin/model/tool/export_import.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>.../export_import.php<b>:</b>60</td></tr>																									
</table></font>																						
Thanks in advance

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:23 am

You would see the error message with LibreOffice. It has reached your 64MB memory_limit. Do the export/import in smaller batches.

MHC Web Design

Expert Member