Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:27 am

Any ideas? TIA!
Yes, read the documentation which says this:

Requirements and Limitations
Use version 4.10 of the Export/Import tool for systems with PHP Version 7.2 or later.
Older PHP versions are still supported by our older version 3.22 of the Export/Import tool.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by h4gen » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Hello
I`m trying to install opencart-1-5-1-to-1-5-6-x-export-import-multilingual on my ocstore 1.5.5.1.2
As I see in your redme, your extension needs PHP 7.2 but OCStore 1.5.5.1.2 uses PHP5.3. When I`m trying to update PHP I get error 500 so I have to return PHP 5.3
How to make your extension work on PHP 5.3?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:05 pm

Use opencart-1-5-1-to-1-5-6-x-export-import-multilingual-3-22.zip for your older PHP version.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by saeed1000 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:10 am

hello
I use Export/Import Tool v 4 for opencart 3.0.3.7 running on php8
every thing works fine
but i see this notification on opencart error log

Code: Select all

PHP Unknown:  Function libxml_disable_entity_loader() is deprecated in /home/*******/public_html/shop/system/library/export_import/vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet/src/PhpSpreadsheet/Reader/Security/XmlScanner.php on line 78
what is the problem? can you help me?

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:30 am

This issue is with the PHPOffice library used by the Export/Import tool and is described here:

https://githubmemory.com/repo/PHPOffice ... ssues/2125

We'll add a newer version of PHPOffice to the next version of the Export/Import tool. In the meantime, as you said, you can ignore these messages.

Guru Member

Post by lancestevenallison » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:15 am

I am trying to install opencart-2-x-export-import-multilingual-4-10.ocmod.zip on OpenCart 2.0.2.0
When I upload the extension I get the following error;

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 parseerror

FTP is all setup and we have uploaded other extensions. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Post by FollaKy » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:55 pm

Hi!

I'm developing a shop locally on XAMPP with PHP 7.4.21 and was trying to import some products using Export/Import Tool (V4.10) for OpenCart 3.x
I'm getting the following error message a bunch of times in the log:

PHP Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\opencart3\system\library\export_import\Classes\PHPExcel\Shared\String.php on line 526

I read that other people had this issue as well with the mention of an update coming soon. As I understand it, I'm already using the updated version, or am I mistaken?

What to do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bets
Olli

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:30 am

FollaKy wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:55 pm
Hi!

I'm developing a shop locally on XAMPP with PHP 7.4.21 and was trying to import some products using Export/Import Tool (V4.10) for OpenCart 3.x
I'm getting the following error message a bunch of times in the log:

PHP Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\opencart3\system\library\export_import\Classes\PHPExcel\Shared\String.php on line 526

I read that other people had this issue as well with the mention of an update coming soon. As I understand it, I'm already using the updated version, or am I mistaken?

What to do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bets
Olli
You are not using version 4.10 of the Export/Import tool, because this version doesn't have the folder system\library\export_import\Classes\PHPExcel\.
Version 4.10 uses PHPOffice, not the old PHPExcel library.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:54 pm

We have now released V4.11 of the Export/Import tool.
It contains an upgraded PHPOffice library with bugfixes and better performance.
And it also now has a new manufacturer export-filter.

Guru Member

Post by travkovs » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:33 pm

Question! Why doesn't this module export the H1 header ?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
1) Did the export
2) Corrected the data
3) I do import
4) I look at the goods, and all H1 are deleted there

Guru Member

Post by hongwang@biomax.us » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:34 pm

I'm using opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-22.ocmod for a while, which has been fine until recently when I tried to install the lower version of OC 3.032 and installed your extension. I got following error when I tried to import excel file (categories, products etc.). I have Journal3 3.04 install as well.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/domain.com/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell/DefaultValueBinder.php on line 82
Please help. Thanks. HW

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:50 pm

hongwang@biomax.us wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:34 pm
I'm using opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-22.ocmod for a while, which has been fine until recently when I tried to install the lower version of OC 3.032 and installed your extension. I got following error when I tried to import excel file (categories, products etc.). I have Journal3 3.04 install as well.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/domain.com/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell/DefaultValueBinder.php on line 82
Please help. Thanks. HW
First of all, this extension is for OpenCart, not the Journal3 framework which we don't support.

Secondly, you are most likely using the wrong PHP version, see the instructions at https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... sion_id=17

Guru Member

Post by Steadyio » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:29 am

Hello JNeuhoff!

Thank you for supporting such a great tool and offering it for free for the community! I'd like to take advantage of the client/customer import feature of this and have a few questions.

I have OC 3.0.3.8, php 7.4 on a new install.

I have just over 10k clients on csv file and uploaded it to Libreoffice calc, the current categories are as follows
contactid billing_firstname billing_lastname billing_address billing_address2 billing_city billing_state billing_zip billing_country billing_company billing_phone email shipping_firstname shipping_lastname shipping_address shipping_address2 shipping_city shipping_state shipping_zip shipping_country shipping_company shipping_phone oshipaddresstype comments lastlogindate website discount accountno maillist type userid last_update custenabled additional_field1 additional_field2 additional_field3 additional_field4 alt_contactid affiliate_id

is this the correct category field info your tool requires? or does it require less?
I tried to save it under ODS and tried to run it and failed got these 2 error codes in my error log

2022-08-14 11:43:05 - PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/purepaws/public_html/store/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell/DefaultValueBinder.php on line 82
2022-08-14 12:42:23 - PHP Unknown: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in /home/purepaws/public_html/store/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/OOCalc.php on line 538

any help would be much appreciated!

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:27 pm

Please read the docs!

First of all, it requires a certain format. Do an Export first to see what the exact worksheet columns are.

Then, also check you are using the correct version of the Export/Import tool (V3.22 for older PHP versions, V4.12 for PHP 7.3 or later).

See also our FAQ.

Guru Member

Post by c21yves » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:17 am

In the process a building a new upgraded server, opencart 3.0.3.8 Php 7.4.30, I upload exportimport.ocmod via installer and it does not show in modification or in maintenance
Please advise

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:24 am

c21yves wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:17 am
In the process a building a new upgraded server, opencart 3.0.3.8 Php 7.4.30, I upload exportimport.ocmod via installer and it does not show in modification or in maintenance
Please advise
See our FAQ on how to resolve it.

Guru Member

Guru Member

Post by emishelest » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:53 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:09 pm
Now available for OpenCart 4 releases.
Greetings!

Please fix the module.
For v4.

Twig\Error\LoaderError: Unable to find template "admin/view/template/extension/export_import/other/export_import.twig" (looked into: ). in /system/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 227

Wrong folder path.
If you correct the path to the folder in the module files:
/extension/export_import/
Replace:
/extension/exportimport/

The module opens and you can turn it on.
But after going to the module from the side menu, it gives an error that the page was not found, you do not have access rights.
The link in the side menu only appears when you are on the enable page of the module.
If you exit from there, then the link to the module is no longer displayed in the side menu.

Please fix and test on 4 versions of OpenCart.

Sincerely!

Post by emishelest » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:03 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:09 pm
Now available for OpenCart 4 releases.
Doesn't work correctly in v4.