Post by ZEROS-RRC » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:38 am

Hi ok no problem, just sent you an email via that page.

Best regards

Post by justifymylove » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 pm

I installed the extension and make everything that is described in readme file but i cant import or export products - it says access denied. Please help me. I already make changes in user-user groups and give permission. My version of opencart is 2.2.0.0

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:50 pm

justifymylove wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 pm
I installed the extension and make everything that is described in readme file but i cant import or export products - it says access denied. Please help me. I already make changes in user-user groups and give permission. My version of opencart is 2.2.0.0
Our FAQ page might help.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by rodirov@gmail.com » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:24 am

Hello, can you help me? I instaled Export/Import on OpenCart 3.0.02, when i tried to export products i have an error:

The option 'Choose color' is indicated several times!
In the Settings tab, activate the value:
Use option_id instead of option name in files 'ProductOptions' and 'ProductOptionValues'

I tried to use 'Use option_id instead of option name in files 'ProductOptions' and 'ProductOptionValues' but г have the same result!!

How i can fix it?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:29 pm

What is the exact error message now? And is there any reason why you even have to define the same 'Choose Color' option more than once?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by doviis » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Hello,
I was using this extension for quite a while and it worked perfectly. Now I face strange problem.

Code: Select all

Problem is "start ID must be higher than 0"
. I fill 1,2,3...1000 no matter, the same problem remains. It was working perfectly more than 5 months and now I started to face that problem.

Also, strange thing is this:

Note: You are using an old or unknown version of the Export/Import Tool, please upgrade to the new version 3.21!
Currently used category IDs are between 346 and 472. Currently used product IDs are between -1 and 16234.
How the hell product ID can be -1? I got to product catalog and I do not see product ID -1. It starts with 1 as it should be. I am a bit afraid to update the extension since I have faced many problems before while updating some extensions so, it would be great if it's a possible way to solve the problem without updating it.
There is no error in error log.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:25 pm

You might want to check the 'oc_product' DB table to see what product exactly it is with a -1 product_id. You can do this via PHPMyAdmin which you can reach via the cPanel. Perhaps the product has a product_id greater than 2147483647 being treated as signed 32-bit integer.

Guru Member

Post by kurdogluugur » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 pm

how can upload 2 different photos (picture) for 1 product. in excel file

for example :
catalog/a70.jpg and catalog/a71.jpg

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:28 pm

kurdogluugur wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 pm
how can upload 2 different photos (picture) for 1 product. in excel file

for example :
catalog/a70.jpg and catalog/a71.jpg
One of them would be the main product image, the other one an additional product image. They are to be listed in the worksheets 'Products' (column image_name) and 'AdditionalImages' (column image).

Guru Member

Post by clubplug » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:39 am

Quick question...
I downloaded the sample export file to see the columns and data format. I noticed the XLS file contains many spreadsheets. I was wondering, is it possible to have everything in one spreadsheet?
My issue is the "Product Attributes" is on a separate spreadsheet from the "Products".
I have over 7700 products and each one has a different "Product Attributes" value.
Below are the values for only 1 product.

product_id attribute_group attribute text(en-gb)
7164 Technical Specs Thread Size 14
7164 Technical Specs Thread Reach 17.5
7164 Technical Specs Hex Size 16
7164 Technical Specs Seat Type Tapered
7164 Technical Specs Resistor Type Resistor
7164 Technical Specs Projection Type Projected
7164 Technical Specs Heat Range 5
7164 Technical Specs Center Electrode Type & Material Fine Wire Iridium
7164 Technical Specs No. of Ground Electrodes 1 Ground Electrode
7164 Technical Specs Terminal Type Solid
7164 Technical Specs Pre-Set Gap 0.060"
7164 Technical Specs Thread Pitch (mm) 1.25

Unless there is something that I am missing and maybe there is a way to do this?

Thank you in advance
Frank

Post by mitrecyclers » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:09 am

Hi,

I can import all products as delete existing and add as new but how can I update only few products like Change qty/price on existing products?

Do I have to use same excel format?

For all of your Mobile phone needs.
https://mitrecyclers.com

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:25 pm

mitrecyclers wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:09 am
Hi,

I can import all products as delete existing and add as new but how can I update only few products like Change qty/price on existing products?

Do I have to use same excel format?
Yes, use the same format, in incremental mode. If you only want to change the quantity or price, you may only need the 'Products' worksheet for that.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:28 pm

clubplug wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:39 am
Quick question...
I downloaded the sample export file to see the columns and data format. I noticed the XLS file contains many spreadsheets. I was wondering, is it possible to have everything in one spreadsheet?
I am afraid this is not possible. You have to use the 'ProductAttributes' worksheet for the products' attributes.

Guru Member

Post by nokepp » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:07 pm

Hi Guys. I have one problem. When i change the product`s layout in file, and then upload to website it doesn`t change. I used all variants. Save file to excel 2003, change the cell`s format. it doesn`t help. Maybe something more?

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:39 pm

The format of the layout column is something like this:

store-id:layout-name,store-id:layout-name,....

For example:

0:MyLayout,1:AnotherLayout
where 0 and 1 are store_ids, and 'MyLayout' and 'AnotherLayout' refer to pre-defined layouts.

Guru Member

Post by FCWC » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:58 am

OC 3.0.3.1
EI 3.22
Calc - ODS file (Libre)
Odd issue - Updating entire database - delete all data before import. On import I have some rows where full data isn't being imported.
Example
Data for columns affected - Product Name, Description, Meta Tag Title, Meta Tag Title Description, and Meta Tag Keywords.
Data: Anti Hero Shaped Eagle Overspray Orange Crusher 9.1
So it is only populating the Anti Hero portion the rest seems to be truncated. All other columns are importing correctly.
It has nothing to do with # of characters as some of the affected are more.
On Re-Export - data is missing.
It seems to be a formatting issue as I manually retyped the data for one product and then it imported correctly.
I have looked over several of the affected products and none of them have any special characters or view-able formatting issues.
Doing it manually would take me ... FRAK!
I know this is more an CALC issue than EI issue but I am hoping someone else has had this issue as I attempted to search for "how to determine formatting differences between cells" which was useless.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:53 pm

@FCWC: Send me a PM with your site's OpenCart admin login details, and I can take a quick look at it. Otherwise, I am unable to reproduce your error.

Guru Member

Post by FCWC » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:17 am

It wasnt EI. It was CALC.
It was some formatting issue. I had hoped someone here had came across the same issue as I assume lots of people here use Open/Libre Office.
I was trying to figure out how to view and compare formatting between either rows or specific cells. Needless to say searching for the was futile.
I have since fixed the issue. I noticed Libre has a "Clear Direct Formatting" command (CNtRL + M) which I tested and it worked so I did all of the effected columns in my spreadsheet. It now works. Though still dont know what was causing the issue.
Thanks

Post by doviis » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:30 pm

Hello,
I am using Preorder extension in my website. Any chances to gather the Pre-order date information to excel? I would like to do the opposite way: set the pre-order date in excel, upload the file with many products and it should update on that Pre-order extension also.

Some pictures how it look in admin panel and front end is here: https://imgur.com/a/vpgGfkP

If I set datE_available in excel, the product is hidden until that date. It should be the way how to change these settings in Pre-order extensions without manual input.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm

doviis wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:30 pm
Hello,
I am using Preorder extension in my website. Any chances to gather the Pre-order date information to excel? I would like to do the opposite way: set the pre-order date in excel, upload the file with many products and it should update on that Pre-order extension also.

Some pictures how it look in admin panel and front end is here: https://imgur.com/a/vpgGfkP

If I set datE_available in excel, the product is hidden until that date. It should be the way how to change these settings in Pre-order extensions without manual input.
Send me a PM with more details. In particular, what are the exact names and types of your extra DB fields, in what DB tables, introduced by your preorder extension?

Guru Member