Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:26 pm

dynamodaveo wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:22 pm
Hi there,
Exported everything from 2.0.0.0 - FINE

Installed 3.0.2.0 in MAMP
Exporting the demo content to get the new titles and structure to work from.
Exporting Customers gives me: Undefined index: approved

It seems I cannot export my test customers from the new installation.

Does anyone have an excel sheet with the right headings/structure?
It seems quite different in 3.x
This is a bug in the new Export/Import tool for OC 3.0.x because the oc_customer.approved DB field doesn't exist anymore, will fix it in the next release.

Update: This is now fixed in the Export/Import Tool V3.13!

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by SkyDelete » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:35 am

Hi Guys, after updating to V 3.16,
i get this notice

Code: Select all

2017-08-06 0:21:49 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index: user_token in /home/s/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/column_left.php on line 621
and tool doesn't show up in maintenance section. Any ideas what causes this, and how fix that?
Any way Thanks for yours tool.

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:23 pm

SkyDelete wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:35 am
Hi Guys, after updating to V 3.16,
i get this notice

2017-08-06 0:21:49 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index: user_token in /home/s/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/column_left.php on line 621
and tool doesn't show up in maintenance section. Any ideas what causes this, and how fix that?
Any way Thanks for yours tool.
Your downloaded Export/Import tool doesn't match up with the supported OpenCart version.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by SkyDelete » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Oh, did not notice that already 3 version of the CMS came out.
Thank you!

Post by igornem » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Opencart 3.0.2, installed the plugin, but can't find link to it in the admin dashboard. The link itself is ok, but only if write it manually. Sombody know where it is?

Post by Gift&Ship » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:10 am

Hi Guys,

I have installed Open Cart 3.0.2.0 and downloaded this extension. I'm having a few problems I can't seem to sort out...
Firstly, when I filled out the Excel Workbook to uploads my products, I have encountered several errors and I'm hoping you guys might know what it means or have seen it before and have solved this. This is a clip of what I'm getting:

2017-08-08 21:13:43 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'Products'!
2017-08-08 21:13:43 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'ProductSEOKeywords'!
2017-08-08 21:13:43 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='' used in worksheet 'ProductSEOKeywords'!
2017-08-08 21:13:43 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='' used in worksheet 'ProductSEOKeywords'!

Now I can't see how there is missing Product_ID's as I've only added the ones I've needed and nothing more. I figured it was my formula's at first, but I get the same problem when I Copy everything and Paste Values which gets rid of the formulas, but this does not work. I ended up making each product manually and then exported them. There was no difference that I could see at all, so I added products onto that export file, only to discover that when I imported it with my product additions, it wouldn't accept it. I then even did an export and straight away imported that very file, and magically, it works! Am I missing something?
As for the Invalid store_id, its always been 0...I don't knwo what else has changed. I even went as far as to use the export sheet to copy the entire sheets and pasted the formatting on my sheet so everything is exact as it should be...yet this does not work either...any ideas guys?

As for my second issue...for the few times I mystically made an upload work, I put the links to the pictures exactly as they should be and yet it does not do the pictures, it leaves them blank. At first I tried with links to external sites to try and import them that way, didn't work, then I added them onto my hosting server and doing it that way...didn't work either. Yet I do an export and import that very file, and yet again, magically it keeps the pictures, rather than leaving it blank...

Any help you guys have will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Hope that lot made some form of sense...lol
P.S.S. Sorry for the 'essay' post

Post by nortski » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi,
I am getting the following errors when I try to import:

Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'ProductOptions'!
Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'!
But I am not trying to upload any product option data. Please advise.

The Alt Box, built using Opencart 2.0.3.1.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 pm

nortski wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 pm
Hi,

Resave in LibreOffice or OpenOffice and then try again. There are probably empty trailing lines in these 2 worksheets, caused by a bug in MSExcel.

Guru Member

Post by nortski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 pm
nortski wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 pm
Hi,

Resave in LibreOffice or OpenOffice and then try again. There are probably empty trailing lines in these 2 worksheets, caused by a bug in MSExcel.
Thanks for the tip. That seems to have sorted it. However; I now have a strange problem. I imported my product updates spreadsheet and I got the green success bar but when I view the products in admin the changes are not showing, the once blank fields that I filled out on the spreadsheet are still blank in the product view in admin.
I logged into my database and I was surprised to find that all the changes had been added to the database successfully so why are they not showing in admin? Also; I checked the frontend of my website and the products updates are not showing there either :(

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:38 am

Your admin backend language must also be one of the supported frontend languages, too, otherwise you won't see the products in the admin backend after an Import.

Guru Member

Post by nortski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:38 am
Your admin backend language must also be one of the supported frontend languages, too, otherwise you won't see the products in the admin backend after an Import.
I haven't changed any languages, it's in English.

Post by nortski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:12 am

nortski wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 am
JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:38 am
I haven't changed any languages, it's in English.
Please disregard my previous posts, it turns out that I'm a complete numbskull! Everything is working fine!
Thank you for your help!

Post by nortski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Can this extension be used to add new entries to the product database?

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:17 pm

nortski wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 pm
What do you mean by "new entries"?

Guru Member

Post by nortski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:28 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:17 pm
nortski wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 pm
What do you mean by "new entries"?
Can I add new products to my inventory in bulk using this extension or can it only be used for updating existing products?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:32 am

nortski wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:28 pm
Can I add new products to my inventory in bulk using this extension or can it only be used for updating existing products?
If you use the incremental mode for the import then, if a product doesn't yet exist in the database, it will be newly added to it, otherwise it will update the already existing product.

If you don't use incremental mode then during a products import it always first deletes all existing products before adding the products from the spreadsheet to the database.

Guru Member

Post by nortski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:32 am
If you use the incremental mode for the import then, if a product doesn't yet exist in the database, it will be newly added to it, otherwise it will update the already existing product.

If you don't use incremental mode then during a products import it always first deletes all existing products before adding the products from the spreadsheet to the database.
Ah that's great, just what I've been looking for!
Do I leave the product_id field blank and let the database auto increment it or do I still have to enter a new product ID?
Sorry for all the questions!

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 pm

You always have to enter the product_id, whether for an existing or new product.

Guru Member

Post by Ivakis_Solo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:46 pm

I have a problem with the export. I'm using v3.11 on OpenCart 2.1.0.2 and I've increased my product description from "Small Text" to "Medium Text" from my hosting control panel. But when I export a product it exports only the text that fits in "Small Text" length. What can I do so I can export all the description no matter how long it is?
Thanks is advance!

Location - Bulgaria

Post by icedge » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Hello,
Can i ask for support? I need to export custom product field and import data to another field. For example i have opencart 2 in old installation and i migrate all data to opencart 3. In opencart 2 i have custom product field "short description". In opencart 3 i have only product description. How can i export the product short description from opencart 2, and import it to opencart 3 like product description? Please help me.