Post by sebadamus » Wed May 09, 2018 7:39 am

Hi,

Have just installed 3.0.2.0-OpenCart and opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-20.ocmod, then I tried to import (first I exported my complete categories and products in separated files as its done by this extension)

I edited some categories names and products names just to test the import (only 6 categories and 2 products)

But, now I can only see the categories and products in the frontend, and not in the backend :o

If I re-import the changes seems to apply because I see them in the frontend. But nothing in the backend, completely empty products and categories.

What can I try?

Thanks,

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed May 09, 2018 4:48 pm

sebadamus wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:39 am
Hi,

Have just installed 3.0.2.0-OpenCart and opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-20.ocmod, then I tried to import (first I exported my complete categories and products in separated files as its done by this extension)

I edited some categories names and products names just to test the import (only 6 categories and 2 products)

But, now I can only see the categories and products in the frontend, and not in the backend :o

If I re-import the changes seems to apply because I see them in the frontend. But nothing in the backend, completely empty products and categories.

What can I try?

Thanks,
Make sure that the admin backend language is also one of the supported frontend languages.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by sebadamus » Thu May 10, 2018 1:55 am

Thanks! seems to solve the problem. I had english in backend and spanish in frontend, set both to spanish and seems ok now!

Post by bike-bicycle » Fri May 25, 2018 11:32 am

hi ,i asked a question about exporting empty product file earlier and i just solved the problem.i exported less products,like 40 at a time(previously 50).
and i have trouble importing the product file,error:Uploaded spreadsheet file has validation errors.and i checked the :System > Maintenance > Error Logs,but there are no logs related to this.

PS:Export / Import (V3.20)
Opencart Version 3.0.2.0

what can i do about it?

thanks

Post by znuky.ro@gmail.com » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Hello,

I have imported products with this tool but I cannot see the products in the Products list. Inspite the products are available in the store (customers side) .
Where can I find the products that I have imported via this tool to can edit them? ??? :clown:

Thank you.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:54 pm

znuky.ro@gmail.com wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:17 pm
Hello,

I have imported products with this tool but I cannot see the products in the Products list. Inspite the products are available in the store (customers side) .
Where can I find the products that I have imported via this tool to can edit them? ??? :clown:

Thank you.
Make sure that the admin language is also one of the supported frontend languages, too.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by skipsonline » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:51 am

Hello,

I have been using this extension to transfer a couple categories of products from my old OpenCart site (version 1.5.5.1) and into my new one (version 2.2.0.0). When I try to import what appears to be a proper table, does it need to have every single item in my database? I am getting the following errors but I only wanted to add/update the specified product IDs in my XLXS file.
2018-06-12 16:43:04 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'Products'!
2018-06-12 16:43:04 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'Specials'!
2018-06-12 16:43:04 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'ProductOptions'!
2018-06-12 16:43:04 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'!
2018-06-12 16:43:04 - Export/Import: Missing customer_groups in worksheet 'Specials'!
I also don't have anything in the Specials worksheet because I don't want to add any specials. What do these errors mean?

Thank you!

P.S. If it helps to know, I've already successfully altered my options XLXS and imported it with the new options that I wanted. I also tried to download my current item database to update the full table but there are too many and I am getting this error:
Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8388608 bytes)
How do I proceed?

Post by amartinez21 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:54 am

Hello I have uploaded this extension to my website however it does not let me export. All it does is refreshes the page and nothing downloads...please help I would like to see how this works and looks so I could import.

Post by capvar » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Hi, I installed and authorized the extension. When I try to export I get the error 500 pop up box.
Server log is like this:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Table 'c5_panstoreupd.oc_url_alias' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146

Post by straightlight » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:39 pm

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Table 'c5_panstoreupd.oc_url_alias' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146
That table name does not exist on your OC database.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by radi8tor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:27 pm

Hello!

I have added this sample text to Products/description(en-gb):

Code: Select all

&lt;p align=&quot;justify&quot;&gt;Our traditional Corn Flakes are gluten free and low in fat. Start your day with a bowl of our delicious golden flakes which are grown under the Italian sun. We've added malted rice syrup to create our delicious breakfast suitable for all the family.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;This is a 375g pack, ideal for anyone on a gluten free diet and tasty for everyone.&lt;br&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
But when imported the following text was imported to DB:

Code: Select all

<p align="justify">Our traditional Corn Flakes are gluten free and low in fat. Start your day with a bowl of our delicious golden flakes which are grown under the Italian sun. We've added malted rice syrup to create our delicious breakfast suitable for all the family.<br><br>This is a 375g pack, ideal for anyone on a gluten free diet and tasty for everyone.<br></p>
Should I enter data in Excel for import with un-escaped characters?

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:34 pm

The data in the spreadsheet should be un-escaped. The Import then escapes it before storing it into the database.

Guru Member

Post by AgentN » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi there,
first time using this and got an error... can we get some help?

2018-06-30 5:44:49 - Export/Import: Missing category_ids in worksheet 'Categories'!
2018-06-30 5:44:50 - PHP Unknown: The Twig_Autoloader class is deprecated since version 1.21 and will be removed in 2.0. Use Composer instead. in C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\vqmod\vqcache\vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 12
2018-06-30 5:44:50 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\vqmod\vqcache\vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 30
2018-06-30 5:44:50 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\vqmod\vqcache\vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 30

thank you

Post by willisfdoc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:34 am

I exported and imported my products with the goal of copying and pasting the contents of the Model field to the SKU field. It did that successfully, but it also deleted the contents of a custom field I had created called Additional Description. This custom field does not appear in the Export file. How can that be corrected? More broadly, is there a way to just upload a file with only the field that needs changing so nothing gets accidentally modified in the other fields, especially the custom fields?

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:26 am

AgentN wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:36 pm
Hi there,
first time using this and got an error... can we get some help?

2018-06-30 5:44:49 - Export/Import: Missing category_ids in worksheet 'Categories'!
2018-06-30 5:44:50 - PHP Unknown: The Twig_Autoloader class is deprecated since version 1.21 and will be removed in 2.0. Use Composer instead. in C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\vqmod\vqcache\vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 12

thank you
Yes, this error was already reported on GitHub on my behalf in the past.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by testst » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Good afternoon, do not tell in Export / Import for OpenCart 2.x / 3.x there is an opportunity of import of the goods parts?
Export "By batches" is possible, but it is not possible to download the goods without removing the existing ones.
There are a large number of directories and goods, you need to export the entire list of products, but when Import there is a 504 error, the time of the script is not possible to change.
Or can it be possible to download only new products without removing existing ones?
Thank!
Last edited by testst on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:34 pm

I don't understand your question. What you said doesn't make sense. Downloading products (that is, an export) never deletes any products. And the incremental Import only adds or update products, it won't touch the other products.

Guru Member

Post by testst » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:53 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:34 pm
I don't understand your question. What you said doesn't make sense. Downloading products (that is, an export) never deletes any products. And the incremental Import only adds or update products, it won't touch the other products.
After import, the goods are overwritten, even if you select "No (Delete all old data before Import)"
How can this be avoided?

Post by angadarora » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi

everything seems to work fine even my php server settings are set high but there is a strange error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" when i try to import a file with just 4000 products, and i checked apache error logs, php error logs, opencart error logs i just cant find the reason for this error. If i know the error reason i can try to resolve it on my end only.

PS: Forgot to mention i am using OpenCart 2.2.0.0

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:18 pm

angadarora wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:00 pm
Hi

everything seems to work fine even my php server settings are set high but there is a strange error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" when i try to import a file with just 4000 products, and i checked apache error logs, php error logs, opencart error logs i just cant find the reason for this error. If i know the error reason i can try to resolve it on my end only.

PS: Forgot to mention i am using OpenCart 2.2.0.0
Just? Try to go a little bit lighter on the size of the products you are trying to import and see if that results better insights. Also ensure the max input size in your php.ini uses a decent and high value (999M?). If already increased, it is possible that your server may be automatically defined to a lower value by your web hosting service.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON