Post by mianbao » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:42 am

in 2.03.0.2 frsh install

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:53 pm

mianbao wrote:Image
in 2.03.0.2 frsh install
This is an issue with your OpenCart extension installer, e.g. wrong or missing FTP settings, please read it's documentation.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:04 am

mianbao wrote:as mentioned the problem seam not to be solved that tools are NOT showing in admin
Tolls einsteluungen fuer import / Export sind NICHT sichtbar.
Bitte klarstellen wie dies behoben werden kann
danke
The issue is with the OpenCart extension installer, not the Export/Import tool. Please sort out your FTP settings, see Extension installer docs.

Also, don't forget to set the access and modify rights for

System > Users > User Groups > Administrator

and to do a Refresh of your modifications at

Extensions > Modifications

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by christianjavan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Is there any GOOD documentation on HOW TO USE Multilingual Export/Import for OpenCart 2.x? So far, I just installed the thing but have not a single clue on HOW TO USE it.

Thanks.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:24 pm

christianjavan wrote:Is there any GOOD documentation on HOW TO USE Multilingual Export/Import for OpenCart 2.x? So far, I just installed the thing but have not a single clue on HOW TO USE it.

Thanks.
You should see it in

System > Tools > Export/Import

Do an Export first, to see the exact format of the worksheets to be
used.

Guru Member

Post by christianjavan » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:34 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
You should see it in

System > Tools > Export/Import

Do an Export first, to see the exact format of the worksheets to be
used.
As you can see, I already have the extension installed and enabled, but there's no Export/import link anywhere in System > Tools.

Any idea on why the Export/Import link doesn't appear?

Post by grafica » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Hello,
I have succesfully installed the extension for 2.1.0.1. However when trying to export records I face
1. When trying to export products from tools>import/export , I get the message " Option 'Colour' is defined multiple times!
In the Settings-tab please activate the following:
Use option_id instead of option name in worksheets 'ProductOptions' and 'ProductOptionValues'.
I change the setting and request the export again. Still get the same message, so I can not export the file.
2. All orders are exported twice in the excel file.
Export works from catalogue>products but only for basic tags, as well as from catalogue>orders
Any idea to help??

Post by kauscas » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Hi everyone,
I installed the new extension release to OC 2.3.0.2 and i have some issues:
when i export products it give me an error
Could not open C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\php9C58.tmp for writing.

I enable and change var sys_temp_dir on php.ini (maybe not the best solution) and now it return this error
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function attach() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\CachedObjectStorage\PHPTemp.php:115

Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Worksheet.php(1149): PHPExcel_CachedObjectStorage_PHPTemp->getCacheData('B2') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Worksheet.php(2433): PHPExcel_Worksheet->getCell('B2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\admin\model\tool\export_import.php(5556): PHPExcel_Worksheet->fromArray(Array, NULL, 'A2', true) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\admin\model\tool\export_import.php(6334): ModelToolExportImport->setCellRow(Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), 2, Array, Array, Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\admin\model\tool\export_import.php(8090): ModelToolExportImport->populateProductsWorksheet(Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), Array, '1', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, NULL, '28', '49') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\storage\modification\system\engine\loader.php(178): ModelToolExportImp

P.S.: Sorry my english

Regards

Post by ishmael » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:01 am

Hello and Happy new Year !

Please point me in the right direction for solving the following issue, that happens on "products" xls import attempt
"
Export/Import: Filters are not supported in your OpenCart version!
"

The order was : categories, attributes, filters, options, and lastly, products. no errors, except for the above @ products.

Export 2.1.0.1
Import 2.1.0.2
Same settings (all ticked).

I don`t care for filters, i would prefer being able to remove something from the excel, and get the products imported.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:39 pm

ishmael wrote:Hello and Happy new Year !

Please point me in the right direction for solving the following issue, that happens on "products" xls import attempt
"
This looks like a corrupted database to me. The error message shows up when one of the following DB tables is missing:

oc_filter
oc_filter_group
oc_product_filter
oc_category_filter

and you trying to import from one of the filters worksheets, such as ProductFilters, CategoryFilters, Filters, FilterGroups

Guru Member

Post by ishmael » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:41 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
ishmael wrote:Hello and Happy new Year !

"
This looks like a corrupted database to me. The error message shows up when one of the following DB tables is missing:

oc_filter
oc_filter_group
oc_product_filter
oc_category_filter

and you trying to import from one of the filters worksheets, such as ProductFilters, CategoryFilters, Filters, FilterGroups
Thank you for the reply & support. I have checked the tables, they were there, with proper access permissions.

The culprit was the server memory limit, manifesting in an odd way (mysql server went away). Mea culpa for not reading the logs carefully and/or not interpreting them properly.

I have done the import localhost-ily, and migrated the db to server. All is well.

Thank you for creating and maintaining this plugin,
ish

Post by JackieBlue1970 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
JackieBlue1970 wrote:I too would like to know where the documentation is. The extension labeled "Documentation Included" is a bit misleading since there is only ONE read me file and it is sparse at that. I'm just evaluating OpenCart and one of my requirements is a bulk upload. I don't mind doing a bit of work but you have to have a little something to start with.
Do an Export first, to see the exact formats of the worksheets.
Thanks but I guess I should have been even more explicit. While I experienced no error installing, there is no import/export menu under tools, not that I knew to look for this since there is no documentation in the package.

There is nothing in Open Cart's error log. I do show the import/export tool under the modification list and it shows enabled.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:10 am

This question with installer issues has been asked multiple times over. If you see the Export/Import tool in the modification list, then all you have to do is:

Extensions > Modifications > Refresh

System > Users > User Groups > Administrator > set access and modify right for 'tool/export_import'

It's all in the 'readme.txt' file, too.

Guru Member

Post by JackieBlue1970 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Thank you. I apologize again for not being even MORE explicit.

Yes, I followed all instructions (what little there) in the readme text file. It shows up in the list and all the permissions are set. There is nothing under tools as noted before.

Post by salwa123 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 pm

categories show id
How to Make the categories name appears instead of the id ???

Post by salwa123 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 pm

What means or what does it mean
product_id 28
and
parent_id 0
and category_id 10
and
categories 20,24

Post by kauscas » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:52 am

kauscas wrote:Hi everyone,

I enable and change var sys_temp_dir on php.ini (maybe not the best solution) and now it return this error
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function attach() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\CachedObjectStorage\PHPTemp.php:115

Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Worksheet.php(1149): PHPExcel_CachedObjectStorage_PHPTemp->getCacheData('B2') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Worksheet.php(2433): PHPExcel_Worksheet->getCell('B2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\admin\model\tool\export_import.php(5556): PHPExcel_Worksheet->fromArray(Array, NULL, 'A2', true) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\admin\model\tool\export_import.php(6334): ModelToolExportImport->setCellRow(Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), 2, Array, Array, Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\admin\model\tool\export_import.php(8090): ModelToolExportImport->populateProductsWorksheet(Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), Array, '1', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, NULL, '28', '49') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCart\system\storage\modification\system\engine\loader.php(178): ModelToolExportImp

Regards

Anyone can help me with this problem?
Now i cannot export products.

Post by kauscas » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 am

kauscas wrote:
kauscas wrote:Hi everyone,

Regards

Anyone can help me with this problem?
Now i cannot export products.

Problem solved. I did a new fresh OC installation, changed the php.ini var and its working like a charm.
regards.

Post by rlogan1301 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:59 am

Trying to install the import\export extension and i keep getting this error:

Could not upload file /home/www/catolicosonline.org/opencart2015/system/storage/upload/temp-qGTfIMlBAcbSA4FBFbypQ0Z01rxAEZbm/upload/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/Escher/DggContainer/BstoreContainer/BSE/Blip.php

On version 2.1.0.1

I am doing this on behalf of someone so i am assuming that all FTP information is correct (i got as the progress bar copying files when the error occured)

Post by dm1tr1y » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Hello!
Dear author, please, help me to solve problem with Export/Import module.
I'm using OpenCart Version 2.0.3.1 (rs.2) - Russian release.
Successfully installed Export/Import module (got it here https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... sion_id=17).
But when i push EXPORT button, OpenCart starts to process my request, loads for 2 minutes, next error occures and OpenCart logs me out (please, see screenshot).
I've checked MySQL variables:

Code: Select all

wait_timeout = 70
max_allowed_packet = 87,031,808
Do you have any idea what's a problem?

Attachments

OC.png

OC.png (89.51 KiB) Viewed 4100 times