Post by seme1 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:52 am

Hello JNeuhoff,

Another question I have is regarding custom fields added to the products. How can they be exported in the excel file and re-imported? I only have one custom field that needs to be exported/imported.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon May 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Your admin backend language must be also one of the supported frontend languages as you correctly stated. You could modify the frontend language selector in the 'common/language.tpl' file to exclude the admin language from the selector.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig

Expert Member

Post by seme1 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Thank you for your response.
I have a custom field added in the table oc_product and I wish to export/import that custom field when exporting the products. Can you please guide me on how this can be achieved ? Perhaps point me to the right sections that I need to modify the code to include that custom field ?

Post by Laoyumi » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:37 am

The following error at import in OC 3.0.3.2:
2019-06-15 8:27:41 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in /www/htdocs/........../...................../system/library/template/Twig/Autoloader.php on line 30
Export to Excel works. Nice extension! Easy to use. Only that one issue it seems.

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Laoyumi wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:37 am
The following error at import in OC 3.0.3.2:
2019-06-15 8:27:41 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in /www/htdocs/........../...................../system/library/template/Twig/Autoloader.php on line 30
Export to Excel works. Nice extension! Easy to use. Only that one issue it seems.
Ignore this message. The Export/Import real error message will be above that one in your OpenCart error.log.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig

Expert Member

Post by Laoyumi » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:04 pm

The error has gone - I do not know why but am unable to reproduce the error.
Have reinstalled the extension today and noticed a new version for 3.0.3.2. Or I fiddled something else, might even have made an error in the spreadsheet.
Important - its working with 3.0.3.2 and makes live so much easier. Thank you