Post by m1t » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:06 am

i allway get
Option value 'Mic 12 mg/ml' is defined multiple times within its option!
In the Settings-tab please activate the following:
Use option_value_id instead of option_value name in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'
even if i do what the mesage tells me to do i dot get any export file, any idea how to make this tool work , i have oc 1.5.6.1 whit vqmod woking

Image

[/highlight]


m1t
New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:34 am

I am unable to reproduce your error, so unless you give us some more details, I can't help you.

Either tick the settings

Use option_value_id instead of option_value name in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'


Or, even better, sort out your option definitions: Why do you need to have the option value 'Mic 12 mg/ml' defined twice for the same option?

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by plutosoft » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:44 am

Hello,
I downoaded your extension through the extensionpage, version for 1.5.6.4, for use with my opencart version 1.5.6.4.
vqmod version 2.01 installed.

made xlsx file according to the exported file.
uploaded no errors
but also no products imported, old product also not deleted.

no errors in logs.

What am I doing wrong?

Marcel

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:02 am

plutosoft: Send me a PM with your FTP and OpenCart login details, and I can take a look at it.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:59 pm

accialex wrote:Hi, i'm using the multilingual 2.10 on 1.5.3.1.
Everything works fine, except the column seo_keyword.
In OC i've "Url SEO" in 2 languages.
1) When i do export: only one language is exported.
2) When i import ( filling the single available column) no data are imported.

I'm using multilingual_links.xml extension in vqmod
Is there anything i can do? ...I like that extension...
Send me a PM, I can certainly customize the Export/Import tool for a small charge.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by heabee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello ,I haved download the Export/Import Tool ver. 1-18, the OC ver. is 1.5.6.4.Installion is correct.
The question is when export the data ,the xlsx file just has 186 bytes,and it cant open after it has been downloaded.
I find the error logs has follow recode.

Code: Select all

2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Fatal Error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 227
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 49
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 50
How to solve it ?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by xemox » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:23 am

@JNeuhoff Vqmod is installed and fine. But why I cannot see check box for tool/export_import in user groups? :choke:

Sorry for noob question, what is the trigger code to add permission for access or modify? Usually I made it from install function like:
$this->model_user_user_group->addPermission($this->user->getId(), 'access', 'tool/export_import'); but i can see it in your code, perhaps opencart has another way?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:01 pm

xemox wrote:@JNeuhoff Vqmod is installed and fine. But why I cannot see check box for tool/export_import in user groups? :choke:

Sorry for noob question, what is the trigger code to add permission for access or modify? Usually I made it from install function like:
$this->model_user_user_group->addPermission($this->user->getId(), 'access', 'tool/export_import'); but i can see it in your code, perhaps opencart has another way?
I am unable to reproduce your error. Most likely you haven't uploaded all the files, or uploaded them to the wrong place.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:58 pm

heabee wrote:Hello ,I haved download the Export/Import Tool ver. 1-18, the OC ver. is 1.5.6.4.Installion is correct.
The question is when export the data ,the xlsx file just has 186 bytes,and it cant open after it has been downloaded.
I find the error logs has follow recode.

Code: Select all

2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Fatal Error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 227
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 49
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 50
How to solve it ?
Ask you webhost to install the missing PHP ZIP-library.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by heabee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:48 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
heabee wrote:Hello ,I haved download the Export/Import Tool ver. 1-18, the OC ver. is 1.5.6.4.Installion is correct.
The question is when export the data ,the xlsx file just has 186 bytes,and it cant open after it has been downloaded.
I find the error logs has follow recode.

Code: Select all

2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Fatal Error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 227
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 49
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 50
How to solve it ?
Ask you webhost to install the missing PHP ZIP-library.

Thanks , but this question is needed solve by myself,my webhost do not help ,, :(

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:36 pm

User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by jamywong » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:53 am

Hello , I am using the export / import tools on Open Cart v.1.5.6.4

i found that every time i tried to import When ' Use incremental Import : Yes '

It uploaded successfully , but when i tried to browse catalog page ,

It shows up like below while the admin page is still working

Warning: mysqli::query(): (21000/1242): Subquery returns more than 1 row in /home/mydomains/domains/mydomains/public_html/system/database/mysqli.php on line 17
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Error: Subquery returns more than 1 row<br />Error No: 1242<br />SELECT DISTINCT *, pd.name AS name, p.image, m.name AS manufacturer, (SELECT price FROM oc_product_discount pd2 WHERE pd2.product_id = p.product_id AND pd2.customer_group_id = '1' AND pd2.quantity = '1' AND ((pd2.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_start < NOW()) AND (pd2.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY pd2.priority ASC, pd2.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS discount, (SELECT price FROM oc_product_special ps WHERE ps.product_id = p.product_id AND ps.customer_group_id = '1' AND ((ps.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_start < NOW()) AND (ps.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY ps.priority ASC, ps.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS special, (SELECT points FROM oc_product_reward pr WHERE pr.product_id = p.product_id AND customer_group_id = '1') AS reward, (SELECT ss.name FROM oc_stock_status ss WHERE ss.stock_status_id = p.stock_status_id AND ss.language_id = '2') AS stock_ in /home/mydomains/domains/mydomains.com /public_html/system/database/mysqli.php on line 41


i tried much times and i found when i imported by ' Use incremental Import : No '
It's worked , and no error comes out on the catalog page ...

Thank you for your great extension :)

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:10 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:16 am

jamywong: Check your specials, rewards or discounts to make sure that for each product they have only exactly one entry for the 'default' customer group.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by jamywong » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:34 am

Dear JNeuhoff,

It's working now !!
Thank you very much :-*

By the way, the double 'default' excel form is exported by the module ,
is that because of my SQL database errors or any others ?

Anyway , this extension is really really helpful ^_^

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Ma57eR » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi JNeuhoff! You created a wonderful extension.

I have problem with multilingual version.

OC is 1.5.6.4
I/E Tool is 2.17

I have English and Bulgarian languages.

Bulgarian is Cyrillic language and when i try to import information, nothing happen. The tool import only lat letters, but not Cyrillic.

Can you help me with this?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:10 am

Ma57eR Have you tried setting your admin language to Bulgarian? It won't list imported products in the admin backend when using other admin languages (e.g. English in your case) because of a bug in OpenCart, see https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/2085

Also, I assume you use UTF-8 throughout your server and spreadsheet file?

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by Ma57eR » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi again JNeuhoff!


Thanks for your tips!

I found my mistake after your post. The problem was in language shortcode - in the first site is bg, but in the second (where i try to import) was BG - with capital letters. That was the problem. When i changed BG to bg, everything goes fine!

Thanks a lot for your help and for this excellent extension!

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by mab213 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:53 am

JNeuhoff wrote:TAC: I don't know what you did to your server again. I cleared the VQmod caches, and after that it worked fine on your server. I also upgraded the Export/Import tool to the new version 2.4.
Hi I'm having the same issue. After trying to do an incremental import, the screen goes blank and after checking, the products weren't updated. I cleared the VQmod Cache, tried again and it doesn't work. Is this an issue with the file I'm using? I only have 750 products listed.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:53 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:16 am

Check your server's error_log (ask webhost for it), and OpenCart's system/log/error.txt.

Also, try importing in smaller batches. It might be a timeout issue.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by laur » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:36 am

heabee wrote:Hello ,I haved download the Export/Import Tool ver. 1-18, the OC ver. is 1.5.6.4.Installion is correct.
The question is when export the data ,the xlsx file just has 186 bytes,and it cant open after it has been downloaded.
I find the error logs has follow recode.

Code: Select all

2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Fatal Error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 227
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 49
2014-10-12 11:44:00 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php:227) in /www/web/bsignr_com/public_html/opencart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 50
How to solve it ?
Ask your hosting comapny to install the ZipArchive module for cPanel or what hosting platform they use.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:35 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests