Post by laur » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:42 am

Is it possible to update the stock for a product option ?
For eg. i want to update stock for 20 product where option name is size and new stock will be 6 products instead of 2 or whatever stock is in that moment on the store.

Thanks.

Location - Bucharest

Post by davidbfranks » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:17 am

I successfully transferred data from one store (1.5.6) to another fresh install (1.5.6.4) but now every time I edit a product I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Error: Duplicate entry '164-0' for key 'PRIMARY'<br />Error No: 1062<br />INSERT INTO kg_product_to_category SET product_id = '164', category_id = '0'' in /home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/system/database/mysqli.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_db.php(20): DBMySQLi->query('INSERT INTO kg_...') #1 /home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php(783): DB->query('INSERT INTO kg_...') #2 /home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_catalog_product.php(84): ModelCatalogProduct->editProduct('164', Array) #3 [internal function]: ControllerCatalogProduct->update() #4 /home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_front.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_front.php(60): Front->execute(Object(Action)) #6 /home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/ad in/home/kickeu/public_html/kickgame.uk/system/database/mysqli.php on line 41

Location - London

Post by BinkFour » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi JNeuhoff,

First of all, thank you very much for creating the multi language support import/export module. Brilliant work!

I searched the topic and found a previous questions regarding the SEO column. We would like to import/export this also based on the multiple languages. Can this be supported or otherwise obtained?

Thanks!

Bink Fournituren

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

BinkFour wrote:Hi JNeuhoff,

First of all, thank you very much for creating the multi language support import/export module. Brilliant work!

I searched the topic and found a previous questions regarding the SEO column. We would like to import/export this also based on the multiple languages. Can this be supported or otherwise obtained?

Thanks!

Bink Fournituren

Yes, I can write a customisation (as a VQmod XML file) to support multilingual url aliases. Send me a PM with the exact details of your DB changes done to support multi-lingual SEO. I assume it's just an added 'language_id' column to the 'url_alias' DB table?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by TAC » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:01 am

Hi JNeuhoff ,

Those modifications you did for me are working really well ;D

However, I just upgraded to 2.18 and noticed that my footer text has gone. It is still there in the footer.php file so no idea what to do.

http://www.theambercat.co.uk/store/

TAC

Location - England

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:36 am

TAC wrote:Hi JNeuhoff ,

Those modifications you did for me are working really well ;D

However, I just upgraded to 2.18 and noticed that my footer text has gone. It is still there in the footer.php file so no idea what to do.

http://www.theambercat.co.uk/store/
I am not sure I understand what you mean. Send me a PM with the exact details of what isn't working, and your OpenCart + FTP login details, and I can take a look at it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by TAC » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:38 am

Will do

TAC

Location - England

Post by mik01 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 am

hi - thanks for this excellent tool.
I have a problem I cannot resolve after extensive searching and testing.

since installing this tool, products I upload show on my site at a reduced price to the price I have uploaded.
sounds strange.
the import spreadsheet shows the correct price, and when I view the product in opencart admin it displays correctly - but not on my site. there must be a blanket discount or price reduction of 12.5% somewhere in the background I cannot find.
I have no tax classes or rates that equal this figure.
please note - it was perfectly fine prior to installing and amending the core files for this tool - I have re-checked the core files I changed, and triple checked tax classes etc etc

I'm at a loss - is this something you know of? thanks

Post by mik01 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 am

sorry - I just worked it out. my site is in AUD, which is set as default.
for some reason, pricing was being overridden and converted to another currency rate - I only found this out after I deleted the other currencies sitting in the background.

Post by YDeyanov » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello Everybody,

is there somebody who can help me importing new products to my opencart shop.

I installed the plugin and tried to upload excel file but somehow the system does not work and show me this message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 97524177 bytes) in /home/hyrsbgz2/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/Excel2007.php on line 327

Is there somebody who can help me with this?

Guru Member

Post by YDeyanov » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Hey JNeuhoff,

I updated the memory to 512M and fixed the .htacces file. Also consulted with my hosting support team - Nothing.

the system still showing me pretty the same error, this time I need more 64 bytes. I have tried a couple of times and the needed bytes rising from 64 to 71 now.

Please, advise me something. Should I change the the extension that i have instaled ? I am with opencart 1.5.6 and installed the extension that is called >> opencart-1-5-6-x-export-import-1-18

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:50 pm

I am with opencart 1.5.6 and installed the extension that is called >> opencart-1-5-6-x-export-import-1-18
Please use the Export/Import tool V2.19, that allows allows export and import in smaller batches, thus avoiding memory issues.

Guru Member

Post by stormy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:31 am

Sir,
After loading vqmod and your extension I now get a 500 internal server error for my admin. Please help. :-[

opencart 1.5.6.4

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Ask your webhost for the exact error messages from the server's error_log from the exact time when your 500 Internal Server Error occured.

Guru Member

Post by yang8510 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:18 am

Hi, I uploaded 900 image files (most are under 500KB, up to 2000*2000 pixel) by FTP, to the path of image/catalog/demo/. and I pointed to the same path in the import excel file. But after I imported the excel file, I found only several pictures are showed in the store successfully. Some of the successful one are over 1M, 2000*2000, and some are under 100KB, 200*200.
So I think maybe it;s not the picture size problem.But just in case, I still changed all the pictures in Photoshop reducing to 500*500 pixels. Still cannot work. I can manually upload these pictures one by one without the export/import tool, so there's no problem with the pictures. Could anyone help this issue out?

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:41 pm

yang8510 wrote:Hi, I uploaded 900 image files (most are under 500KB, up to 2000*2000 pixel) by FTP, to the path of image/catalog/demo/. and I pointed to the same path in the import excel file. But after I imported the excel file, I found only several pictures are showed in the store successfully. Some of the successful one are over 1M, 2000*2000, and some are under 100KB, 200*200.
So I think maybe it;s not the picture size problem.But just in case, I still changed all the pictures in Photoshop reducing to 500*500 pixels. Still cannot work. I can manually upload these pictures one by one without the export/import tool, so there's no problem with the pictures. Could anyone help this issue out?
Your product images are usually in the 'image/data' folder, and you need to specify your images as something like 'data/my-image-name.png'. Also, your product images are way too big with 2000*2000 pixel resolution! This will only slow down your server unnecessarily!

Guru Member

Post by Ma57eR » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi again, JNeuhoff!

I have new problem and i cant remove it alone.

In database, i have customized options - sku for options.

They are in product_option_value.

I try to add info in admin/model/tool/export_import.php for new option values in

Code: Select all

function storeProductOptionValueIntoDatabase
and after

Code: Select all

// load the worksheet cells and store them to the database
where the others option values are, but nothing happening when i export - no new columns, no new data with my custom field in product_option_values.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Post by farbodkain » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 pm

hi first thanks for your great tools. i try to use "opencart-1-5-1-to-1-5-6-x-export-import-multilingual-2-19" in my site but i don't know why give me error. i tried some guide on other site, but none of them work . i really appreciate to help me fix it. here it is my error on log system :
2014-12-10 11:37:05 - PHP Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/hameloni/domains/hamelon.ir/public_html/admin/model/tool/export_import.php on line 4927
2014-12-10 11:37:05 - PHP Warning: realpath(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 574 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/hameloni/domains/hamelon.ir/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 175
2014-12-10 11:37:05 - PHP Warning: tempnam(): Unable to access in /home/hameloni/domains/hamelon.ir/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 197
2014-12-10 11:37:05 - PHP Warning: ZipArchive::open(): Unable to access php://output in /home/hameloni/domains/hamelon.ir/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 239
2014-12-10 11:37:05 - PHP Warning: ZipArchive::open(): Unable to access php://output in /home/hameloni/domains/hamelon.ir/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 240
2014-12-10 11:37:05 - PHP PHPExcel_Writer_Exception: Could not open php://output for writing. in /home/hameloni/domains/hamelon.ir/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 241

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Ma57eR wrote: In database, i have customized options - sku for options.

They are in product_option_value.
In file admin/model/tool/export_import.php, modify the following methods:

storeProductOptionValueIntoDatabase
uploadProductOptionValues
validateProductOptionValues

getProductOptionValues
populateProductOptionValuesWorksheet

Guru Member