Post by Yotpo » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Hey Domovoi,

Glad you were able to figure it out!

Please note for the future, you can always contact our awesome Support team at support@yotpo.com for help.

Post by markoristic » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi,

Just a short note to opencart users. In terms of minisite use there will not be any value if you have enabled SEO URLs. If you use in your shop default urls - /index.php?route=product/product... then you'll get some benefits. Otherwise, your reviews will be ignored as they are pointing to the same page with different canonical links from ones on your site.

Post by dookable » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:03 pm

I can not get this to display on the product page at all, can some help please. The review tab works fine. Would be nice to see each product review on their respective pages.

Many thanks in advance :)..

Post by ASG » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:32 pm

dookable wrote:I can not get this to display on the product page at all, can some help please. The review tab works fine. Would be nice to see each product review on their respective pages.

Many thanks in advance :)..
That's something I would like to know as well. Been having troubles getting this displayed on Product pages. And it seem like the Yotpo team isn't active anymore?

ASG

Post by AEPCash » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 am

Hi

The /showcase link earlier in this thread doesn't get to anywhere, is there a working link to example sites using Yotpo?

We need to see it in action before I can buy.

I appreciate the guidance in advance.

Post by ASG » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:43 pm

I was using it on my store, before I took it down because it was impacting Google Pagespeed score substantially(I had a score of 85 and it brought it down to 77), mainly due to the fact that this Yotpo widget is served from a diferent server than your website.

Secondly, I found there was no way to truely integrate it on product pages since it hovers as a separate widget.
And the silence from the dev team doesn't help much either.

ASG