Post by v-v » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:30 am

Hi, is there any news regarding multi-language version or version that allow append insted deleting old data? (for 1.4.9.x)

Thanks!

v-v

Post by Valentine88 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 am

_x000D_

Anyone with this error..
I don't know if this is the correct way to fix this but here's what I did:

find all: "_x000D_"
replace all with: "<br>"

save as xls

Fixed..

Post by mikispace » Sun May 26, 2013 1:58 am

I have just installed this wonderful tool on my opencart version 1.5.5.1 but unfortunately get this error when I try to download.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Classes/PHPExcel.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home1/mywebsite/public_html/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 2469

Not sure how to proceed, any help out there ?

EDIT !
Oooops silly me !
I forgot to put the system files in the PHPExcel folder, that was the problem.
Happily downloading now !

Post by knight_47 » Tue May 27, 2014 5:23 am

Can I use this to export products from 1.4.9 and then reimport them into a 1.5.6 OpenCart installation?

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 am

knight_47 wrote:Can I use this to export products from 1.4.9 and then reimport them into a 1.5.6 OpenCart installation?
Yes, you can. But bear in mind that formats of the worksheets are different between 1.5.6 and 1.4.9 versions of the Export/Import tool, so you'd have to copy and paste the old spreadsheet columns to the corresponding new ones first before Import.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by TobyTheFox » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:47 am

Hi I'm new to OpenCart so don't be mean ;)

Just started using this very useful tool and it has worked fine the first few times. Only now when i try to export the Spreadsheet, i receive an internal server error (500), and the opencart error log is blank. Do you know how i can fix this?

Thanks

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:12 pm

TobyTheFox wrote:Hi I'm new to OpenCart so don't be mean ;)

Just started using this very useful tool and it has worked fine the first few times. Only now when i try to export the Spreadsheet, i receive an internal server error (500), and the opencart error log is blank. Do you know how i can fix this?

Thanks
Welcome to OpenCart! To answer your question, first thing to do is to inspect the server's error_log (ask webhost for it), and OpenCart's system/logs/error.txt. It could be a timeout issue, but this is just a guess without seeing the log entries.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by thbr02 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:18 am

Installed Export/Import tool today (opencart-1-5-1-to-1-5-6-x-export-import-multilingual-2-9.zip). when trying to export I get the error:

Code: Select all

Option value 'svart --> L' is defined multiple times within its option!
In the Settings-tab please activate the following:
Use option_value_id instead of option_value name in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'
When I have changed the settings an click "Update Settings" nothing happens. The changes will not be saved.

Location - Sweden

Post by thbr02 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:16 am

thbr02 wrote:Installed Export/Import tool today (opencart-1-5-1-to-1-5-6-x-export-import-multilingual-2-9.zip). when trying to export I get the error:

Code: Select all

Option value 'svart --> L' is defined multiple times within its option!
In the Settings-tab please activate the following:
Use option_value_id instead of option_value name in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'
When I have changed the settings an click "Update Settings" nothing happens. The changes will not be saved.
Sorry, wrote this at the wrong place..... I did not see the OC version 1.4.9

Location - Sweden

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:47 am

I am unable to reproduce your problem. If you send me a PM with your OpenCart and FTP login details I am happy to take a look at it.

Guru Member

Post by Leo2 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:In file admin/model/tool/export.php, in function
populateProductsWorksheet, after the line containing

$storeIds = $this->getStoreIdsForProducts( $database );

add this:

$database->query( "SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1" );
This doesn't help for version 2.26. I asked couple times the developer through their website where to insert that line in the code, but with no answer.

Can anybody help? I have opencart 1.5.6.4, the tool worked initially, when there was less than 500 products, Now I have 800 and the error appeared.

Post by CoinsAndPins » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:16 am

We are attempting to migrate our data from OC 1.4.9. to 3.0.3.2. I need the Import Export tool but I cannot find the link to the version for 1.4.9.x anywhere. Does anyone have an archival version? Unfortunately archive.org was less than helpful (only had 1.3.x and below), and the extension isn't available for versions prior to 1.5 on the marketplace.

Post by kootenkinkel » Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:28 pm

Hello, I have updated the extension import/export tool with the steps you indicate on the website https://www.mhccorp.com/export-import-4 only after the update it continues to indicate : Note: You are using an old version of the Export/Import Tool, please upgrade to the new version 4.13! the website runs on Opencart 3.0.3.2

do you have an idea where it goes wrong?

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:04 pm

kootenkinkel wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:28 pm
Hello, I have updated the extension import/export tool with the steps you indicate on the website https://www.mhccorp.com/export-import-4 only after the update it continues to indicate : Note: You are using an old version of the Export/Import Tool, please upgrade to the new version 4.13! the website runs on Opencart 3.0.3.2

do you have an idea where it goes wrong?
Please read the docs at https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... sion_id=17 :

Requirements and Limitations
Use version 4.13 of the Export/Import tool for systems with PHP Version 7.3 or later.
Older PHP versions are still supported by our older version 3.22 of the Export/Import tool.

Guru Member