Post by phonepartsusa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am

Hello,

Everything was pulling up fine. However, recently, i saw a decline in traffic and checked the feed.

It was showing up completely, but now the feed stops loading and gives error

http://phonepartsusa.com/index.php?rout ... rrency=USD

You can view it above.

Thank you in advance for the help.

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 am

Post by phonepartsusa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:21 am

I fixed the issue myself.

Went to Google Merchant Center, downloaded the xml feed, looked at which line the errors began.

I found that a ® was causing the problem.

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 am

Post by uksitebuilder » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 pm

You can also enable the 'Remove Non-standard Characters' option in the feed settings if you encounter this again in the future.

ImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Location - United Kindgom

Post by phonepartsusa » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 am

okay that sounds even better. Thank you!

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests