Post by vaskazz » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:56 pm

I am getting an error for my sitemap "xmlParseEntityRef: no name".

I have red a lot of threads and tried a lot of solution, but it didn't solve my problem. What I found out was that this error usually appears because of "&". I tried removing all the products with this character, but I wasn't successful.

My .xml is here:
https://goo.gl/52rbLL

Does anyone knows what might be wrong?
Last edited by vaskazz on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:11 am

Post by uksitebuilder » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi

It will be due to some character that is breaking XML Strict validation

Most likely an ampersand somewhere, ro some other character that XML wants escaped or HTML_Entity conversion on.

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Location - United Kindgom

Post by vaskazz » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Yes, I know that it usually because of ampersand, but there is no ampersand in my sitemap:
I couldn't find a solution for weeks, so decided to ask for help here. Can You please have a look at the current sitemap?

Attachments

no ampersand.png

no ampersand.png (53.34 KiB) Viewed 1343 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:11 am

Post by uksitebuilder » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Seems to be fixed now

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Location - United Kindgom

Post by vaskazz » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:39 pm

I fixed it. Just had to find out which products where causing it and had to save those products in admin one more time.
Couln't find what was the problem with those products, it seemed that url and pictures were okay.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:11 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest