I download a .csv file from my supplier. This is the (global) format:
* ItemId (Unique alphanumeric)
* Stock level (can be "In stock", "Low stock", "No stock", "Not on sale" or "for pre-order")
* Category (alphanumeric)
* Sub-category (alphanumeric)
* Product type
* Release date
* Image URL
Here are my requirements:
* I would like to edit the price (multiply by some factor)
* Stock level should not be overwritten, new products should start with 0 stock.
* Automatic download and process of the .csv file
* Images downloaded and displayed locally
Which add-on will fill my needs? I've tried a few from the marketplace, but the ones I've tried don't exactly fill my needs, and some have a demo-backend which won't allow me to import my file.
For Sale: Top URL's, including OpenCart V-Pro installed, like seen here:
http://www.bigmax.ch - http://www.ipcam.li - http://www.opencart.li
For Information + URL's offered, please contact me at: email@example.com
I am NOT available for Custom Support in existing OC Installations!
My Github Repositories: https://github.com/IP-CAM
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests