Post by sonyrob » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Ive just installed the export/import mod from the opencart site. It says its for version 1.4.7 which i am using. But when i go and hit the export button i get a blank page? I have tried to install it on 2 opencart 1.4.7 stores both give the same results. Anyone know whats wrong? Cheers
Last edited by sonyrob on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by felizone » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:29 pm

sonyrob wrote:Ive just installed the export/import mod from the opencart site. It says its for version 1.4.7 which i am using. But when i go and hit the export button i get a blank page? I have tried to install it on 2 opencart 1.4.7 stores both give the same results. Anyone know whats wrong? Cheers
My problem is same as you.

Post by sonyrob » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Hmm has anyone got a fix for it?

Post by k2tec » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 am

It works, but read this
Which works fine with the following PHP settings:

memory_limit 512M
post_max_size 16M
upload_max_filesize 16M

Not every shared web hosting account supports such a high process memory usage.
Therefore, if you use a basic shared web hosting account, no more than than a few thousands
products can be supported. Use a more dedicated web hosting account if a higher number of
products are to be supported for the Export/Import module.

The high memory usage of the Import is due to the fact that the underlying PHPExcelReader parses
the whole file into RAM memory first before being able to access the spreadsheet cells.

Post by felizone » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:48 am

k2tec wrote:It works, but read this
Which works fine with the following PHP settings:

memory_limit 512M
post_max_size 16M
upload_max_filesize 16M

Not every shared web hosting account supports such a high process memory usage.
Therefore, if you use a basic shared web hosting account, no more than than a few thousands
products can be supported. Use a more dedicated web hosting account if a higher number of
products are to be supported for the Export/Import module.

The high memory usage of the Import is due to the fact that the underlying PHPExcelReader parses
the whole file into RAM memory first before being able to access the spreadsheet cells.
Can there be a change on web share host?
Every export & import version are have the same limitation?
i just see the updatest version have the information in readme file.
Thanks for share.

Post by felizone » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:39 am

IS that realted to memory limit for my php.ini configure?
Pls see this post.

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8834

Thanks for you guys' share.
O0

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:09 pm

You guys need to check your system's error_log, this will usually tell you more about the nature of the error. Quite often it is the lack of a pre-installed PHP Pear library, or wrong PHP settings, e.g. memory_limit, etc.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig

Expert Member

Post by felizone » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:You guys need to check your system's error_log, this will usually tell you more about the nature of the error. Quite often it is the lack of a pre-installed PHP Pear library, or wrong PHP settings, e.g. memory_limit, etc.
thanks

Post by smorelli » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:14 am

I've just upgraded to 1.49 and installed the latest version of the import/export module. I'm getting a completely new issue I've never seen before. After exporting and saving the file locally, here is the message I get when opening the exported file.

Code: Select all

Error: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay<br />Error No: 1104<br />SELECT   p.product_id,  pd.name,  GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pc.category_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS categories,  p.sku,  p.location,  p.quantity,  p.model,  m.name AS manufacturer,  p.image AS image_name,  p.shipping,  p.price,  p.date_added,  p.date_modified,  p.date_available,  p.weight,  wc.unit,  p.length,  p.width,  p.height,  p.status,  p.tax_class_id,  p.viewed,  p.sort_order,  pd.language_id,  ua.keyword,  pd.description,   pd.meta_description,   pd.meta_keywords,   p.stock_status_id,   mc.unit AS length_unit,   p.subtract,   p.minimum,   p.cost,   GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pr.related_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS related,   GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT pt.tag SEPARATOR "," ) AS tags FROM `op149_product` p LEFT JOIN `op149_product_description` pd ON p.product_id=pd.product_id   AND pd.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `op149_product_to_category` pc ON p.product_id=pc.product_id LEFT JOIN `op149_url_alias` ua ON ua.query=CONCAT('product_id=',p.product_id) LEFT JOIN `op149_manufacturer` m ON m.manufacturer_id = p.manufacturer_id LEFT JOIN `op149_weight_class_description` wc ON wc.weight_class_id = p.weight_class_id   AND wc.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `op149_length_class_description` mc ON mc.length_class_id=p.length_class_id   AND mc.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `op149_product_related` pr ON pr.product_id=p.product_id LEFT JOIN `op149_product_tags` pt ON pt.product_id=p.product_id   AND pt.language_id=1 GROUP BY p.product_id ORDER BY p.product_id, pc.category_id; 

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 am

Ask your web host support to change the MySQL settings as suggested in the error message:

SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1
SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE= a larger value

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig

Expert Member

Post by MisterBooth » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

If the php.ini mods didn't work try this line in your .htaccess file

RLimitMem 128000000

Hope it helps.