Post by pantsman28 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Have been using Google Merchant Center Feed extension but having problems with account being suspended.

Feed error: No prices specified in feed.

I did setup tax & shipping in the google merchant dashboard but having problems with the following
The price on the landing page has to be equal to the price on Google Shopping.
- Landing pages must list prices in the appropriate currency of the target country. The appropriate currency has to be shown by default if multiple currencies are available. Products must be displayed in and sold in the currency of the target country.
- If selling or delivering the product from another country, buyers should not incur any extra charges or fees other than the actual price of the product and delivery charge.
- Any pricing information contained must comply with local regulations. It is the merchant’s responsibility and also in his or her best interest to comply with such local legal requirements while participating in the Google Shopping programme.

My opencart store is GBP has the default currency with other currencies has a selection... so how do you setup landing pages with the default currency available?

Post by labeshops » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Which google merchant feed extension and which version of opencart? You really need to give more details to get an answer.

Running Opencart v2.2 with multi-stores from http://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by pantsman28 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 am

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... _id=402404
Google Merchant Center Feed by TechSleuth

on OC v1.5.6

Post by labeshops » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:12 am

You posted the link to your download which doesn't work, but I found it.

I'm not familiar with that mod myself, but I would contact TechSleuth and ask him to fix the pricing part of the feed. It says it supports currencies, so either he has a bug in it or you didn't set something?? In UKSB's extension that I use, you can set the default country which auto sets the default currency. You might see if there is some setting like that in his feed settings???

Running Opencart v2.2 with multi-stores from http://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by pantsman28 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 am

When you feed google merchant do you need different landing pages / multi-stores? I see in your signature you run multi-stores?!
I only have one store set as GBP as the default currency so a little confused if i need to setup duplicate stores!!! or do you think its a case of I am missing something when setting up the feed!

Post by labeshops » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:22 am

pantsman28 wrote:When you feed google merchant do you need different landing pages / multi-stores? I see in your signature you run multi-stores?!
I only have one store set as GBP as the default currency so a little confused if i need to setup duplicate stores!!! or do you think its a case of I am missing something when setting up the feed!
I pretty much already said I think you are missing something or there is a bug in the mod.

No, I don't have any landing pages. The feed specifies the store id and currency, but again, I do not use the mod you do.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by pantsman28 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:25 am

ok thanks for the info, its gives me something to narrow down at least! ;)