Post by bberry » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:28 am

Version: 1.5.3.1
VQMods: VQMod Manager, RestrictedCategories, US Dates, Know Your Products

Problem: I've enabled the Handling Fees under Order Totals, but when I create an order the Handling Fee amount doesn't show up on the shopping cart page or checkout page. Is there another place I need to activate it in order for it to show?

Post by OpenCart Addons » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:15 am

Make sure the sort order for the handling fee is after the SubTotal and before the Total. Also make sure your order meets the minimum amount set for the handling fee.

Regards,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by bunty » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 pm

please go model/total/handling.php

and change $this->cart->getSubTotal() < $this->config->get('handling_total') to $this->cart->getSubTotal() > $this->config->get('handling_total')

Post by OpenCart Addons » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:38 pm

bunty wrote:please go model/total/handling.php

and change $this->cart->getSubTotal() < $this->config->get('handling_total') to $this->cart->getSubTotal() > $this->config->get('handling_total')
Making this change will reverse how the handling fee is applied.

By default, the system requires you to set a maximum order total. If the subtotal is less than the order total setting then the handling fee is applied, otherwise if the subtotal is greater than the order total setting, the handling fee is disabled and not added to the cart totals.

I believe the original intention of the handling fee extension was to apply handling fees to low valued orders.

Cheers,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada