Post by squeaky » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:27 am

OC 1.46

I am wondering how to go about doing what I need to do.
Here's what I need,

There are basically 2/3 different options on 'shipping' depending how you look at things.

#1 In-Store Pickup - ok - that extension exists, I have looked at it, but I assume it charges no shipping/delivery ... that should do what I need

#2 Tri-County Delivery
I have a certain location within a state, not the entire state, a three county region. A specific group of zipcodes, if I am shipping to whithin this group of zipcodes, it will be delivered by the company. The fee will be calculated per category, per item.

#3 Outside delivery Location
If the ship to zip is outside of the delivery region, the product will be shipped via fedex, using weights and dimensions.
(at least that is the current vendor du joir)

Any suggestions on how to approach this?
Thank you in advance,

Post by eddietmh » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 am

I am on 1.5.1.3 and would like to know how to achieve shipping options based on zipcode too~

Any free or commercial extensions to do this?

Now @ http://www.inkjetkiosk.com.au

Post by Qphoria » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Yep, Zone Plus allows filtering based on postcode (or city or even street address)

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by eddietmh » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks Qphoria. I will have a look at that.

Now @ http://www.inkjetkiosk.com.au

Post by connman » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:16 pm

I have a question. I'm now working on a project where delivery price differs on three different locations:-
1. Home
2. Office
3. Shopping Mall

By selecting any of the three locations, the delivery price differs. Is there any method or extension that allows me to charge delivery price to customers according to the three locations stated above? Thanks.