Post by rmkranack » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:56 am

Hello,

I was able to resolve the issue with the first class mail from the forum but I am still having issues with parcel post. I select the parcel post option and it does not appear. Does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks

Post by zeroevil » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:43 pm

I've been researching this issue also. here's what I've found out, USPS has issued a new API that and because of this new API there are some changes to delivery services. USPS doesn't offer standard parcel post anymore, This option was replace with Standard Post. So when the USPS shipping module looks for Parcel Post option it does not find anything and therefore either errors out or displays no options. Now if you are running 1.5.5.1 CE RC1 you can just use first class post and that puts a bandaid on domestic services and gets you shipping again. However if you are shipping international there is no valid option in the currently USPS module, This is due to international parcel shipping was changed to "First-Class Package International Service". Also all of the GXG options have been changed so none of them will work either.

I'm still looking into it I am almost sure someone might've corrected the issue I'm still digging in forums to see if the code is available. If you come upon the solution message me via the forum messaging system I'd appreciate it thank you.

I recently moved to the island formally owned by Dr. Moreau and currently live there lost in a ocean of computer code with my cat Nigel... help us!!!