Post by asxbanco » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi all,

i know this is a pretty persistent problem. Currently running on opencart 1.5.5.1.

I tested out my website and paypal standard works absolutely fine in sandbox mode, with emails sent and orders being received correctly.

however, once i switch to a 'live' paypal account and turn off sandbox mode, all paypal orders automatically go under missing.

anyone else having this problem and what the solution may be?

i tested out every possible solutions, like updating using older files, setting all the IPN, etc

from what i can possibly see is that under 'live' mode, paypal doesn't accurately send back the information to the callback function in /controller/payment/pp_standard.php
Last edited by asxbanco on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by asxbanco » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:46 pm

ok i got it fixed finally i think, this is what i did

What I did was to change the return_url in /catalog/controller/payment/pp_standard.php to the same one used for notify_url

Then I set a header(“Location: return url”) at the end of the call_back() function.

went to paypal website and Disabled my return url in paypal and turned PDT off (not sure how this will affect but leaving them off worked for me so i'm not going to change that)

Post by gowaqas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 pm

please can u explain in more easy steps ...as this is the very common issue and so many people asking for this problem...
thanks

Post by plexone » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:33 am

can you say in english please lol got the same problem, but only since upgraded to 1.5.5.1
thanks in advance

Post by phil-marlow » Fri May 03, 2013 7:48 am

I too am having this exact same problem with orders showing as missing. Problem occurs with Paypal, Google Checkout, NoChex.

I am hosted with fasthosts and they too confirm no IP or Port blocking.

I use Opencart for 2 websites and both have the same issue.

I also have another 2 OC websites hosted with 123-reg and these work fine.

Is there a work-around to get the orders come through as pending/processing?

Also, as the orders are coming in as missing, the stock is not deducting correctly. Any one else have this stock deducting problem?

Anyone got any other ideas/suggestions?