Post by bassdude » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Who wants to get payed to fix this module? im desperit.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Well if you are going to pay then for now you can get my paymate mod here:
http://opencartguru.com/paymate

I didn't make the one in the core cart so I have to take a longer look at it. But I made the one on my site so I know how it works.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by bassdude » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:58 am

doese your one do the same thing when checking out you get to select paymate out of the list of options?

is there a demo site?

Post by Qphoria » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:30 am

it works exactly the same as all payment extensions do.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by bassdude » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:35 am

oh ok sweet then. il go get it.

Post by 4menconz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 am

Hi All
Was there any progress on this fix, I am also getting the Error. It appears to be in the module, as Paymate state there is no change from there end.

Is there a workaround in the PHP code i can make so my customer always see the success page until this is fixed?

Thanks
4Menconz

Post by 4menconz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 am

Hi All
Was there any progress on this fix, I am also getting the Error. It appears to be in the module, as Paymate state there is no change from there end.

Is there a workaround in the PHP code i can make so my customer always see the success page until this is fixed?

Thanks
4Menconz

Post by jules_nz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:25 am

I changed the message so the buyer knows that if the Payment went through at Paymate then the order will be actioned
But when you change the order from abandoned to processing it doesnt reduce the stock, so that is still annoying

Post by solcacto » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:49 am

Anyone made any progress on this?Can anyone confirm if guru's mod fixes this problem?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Post by beetlepod » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:34 am

based on the code in catalog/controller/payment/paymate.php the :
$order_info['payment_firstname']) && isset($order_info['payment_lastname']) is returning blank and
$this->request->get['conf'] is returning the first+last name

Code: Select all

if ((isset($order_info['payment_firstname']) && isset($order_info['payment_lastname'])) && strcmp(base64_decode($this->request->get['conf']), $order_info['payment_firstname'] . $order_info['payment_lastname']) == 0) {
Thus failing this test.

Post by beetlepod » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 am

Problem appears to be in the callback. I suspect it is not getting the oid back from paymate or not loading the order correctly.

After much testing and several $$ on my CC I have found what I believe to the problem. I am no PHP Guru so please don't blame me if it doesn't work for you :-)

What the real problem is it is base64_decoding the oid but did not base64_encode(oid) in the first place in line 12.

$this->data['return'] = $this->url->link('payment/paymate/callback', 'oid=' . $order_info['order_id'] . '&conf=' . base64_encode($order_info['payment_firstname'] . $order_info['payment_lastname']));
Line 12 should read:

$this->data['return'] = $this->url->link('payment/paymate/callback', 'oid=' . base64_encode($order_info['order_id']) . '&conf=' . base64_encode($order_info['payment_firstname'] . $order_info['payment_lastname']));
I hope that helps.

Peter

Post by davecook80 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:44 am

Hi I am having the same problem now!

I have just added a one page checkout by (One-step AJAX Quick Checkout) and now the orders don't show in admin but are still processed by paymate!
I have made a payment to myself to see, it was approved then when redirected back I receive a transaction failed message!
Worked fine on the old checkout before i think because the admin recorded the order before the credit card page! ( this is wrong anyhow but worked if they completed the payment)

Can Anyone Help me with this? Please

Thanks Dave

Location - Australia