Post by Chris P Duck » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi,
I have noticed a problem when using Sagepay Direct where after submtiting the card details a message and spinner icon appear which says 'Please wait!' but nothing else happens.

I have tried this in 1.4.9.3 and also the latest version 1.5.1.2 and the same thing happens.

The Sagepay account in question works fine with Form payments and i have added the IP of my server to the account, so I don't think the problem lies with the account.

A similiar problem is described at http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 2&p=102593 but the posters resolution was to use Form and abandon Direct, which I can't do in this case.

Also, I checked that curl was enabled on my server as I noticed the controller uses curl requests.

Post by Daniel » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

it could be you are missing a language file.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by webpie it. » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 am

Strange have 3 carts running sage pay direct.

Never seen this problem

I know this dosnt help but just sharing my experience with this!

Chris

Regards

Chris

Post by Chris P Duck » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:19 pm

It's weird because when I log in to Sagepay the transaction is there but nothing is passed across in any of the fields. It's as if the POST data is being sent to Sagepay as null values.

I thought the problem may be to do with the jquery Ajax call not sending the form's data back to the controller. But if other people say it's working on their carts, how can this be?