Post by Qphoria » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:16 am

Well.... HSBC's CPI document does state that it requires an SSL certificate which, like you already know, is kinda moot since that was the whole point of using CPI to begin with.

But it seems the original errors thought to be due to a missing SSL certificate was not the reason for the errors. The errors were due to the orderhash. Speedingorange's post has also confirmed he is using it without SSL.

As of Jan 2011, I have sold this extension a few times and haven't heard of any problems from them so I believe all issues are resolved. I have added a debug mode tho so if you are getting errors we should be able to see what the result data shows. But I believe all past errors have been resolved now

Q

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by silvermarbles » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Hi Q,

I am looking to use HSBC CPI or API modules from your site:
http://theqdomain.com/ocstore/hsbc_cpi?keyword=hsbc

I just wanted to double check that either module does not require an SSL certificate.

Thanks
Anthony

Location - Telford, Shropshire

Post by James Pain » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:40 pm

I purchased this a few weeks ago and battled with the 'Failed because of invalid data input' error.
I phoned up HSBC and they said that it needed to use https.
So I got myself a SSL certificate and it works perfectly now, although I still hate the HSBC side interface. So old -_-

Thanks Q!

Post by Qphoria » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks for the info James.

The HSBC CPI document says it does require an SSL (which is stupid)

I've heard mixed reviews of people saying that they do and don't actually require it, but it looks like James says they do so you may need one just to be safe.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator