Post by djcraig49 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi there,

I'm using Qphoria's worldpay xml mod and im getting an invalid xml error response from worldpay.

It would appear the problem is lines where there are attributes with php values:
For example,
<paymentService version="1.4" merchantCode='".$merchantCode."'>

w3 validator says: It is possible that you violated the naming convention for this attribute. For example, id and name attributes must begin with a letter, not a digit.

I can't find anywhere how to get round this, can anyone help please, Q?. I'm a bit confused because i spent the $35 so I didn't have to do this myself.

Thanks

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

eh.. you can't use a validator to parse php code. There is nothing wrong with the xml. what is the error you are actually getting on the browser.

Administrator

Post by djcraig49 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 am

I was just validating the xml which is produced in the controller section of the code.

Well to begin with I was continually getting authorization required, so i had a look at the code and couldn't see where the username and password were being sent to worldpay so had a dig around and added:

Code: Select all

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $merchantCode.":".$password); 
and made the relevant password variable.

This got me passed the authorization error and now i get a small blank red box which if you view source has a reply with error="2", which i believe is an xml error from worldpay.

Thanks for any help you can offer

Post by essexboyracer » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Hello djcraig / Q,

I am trying to Q's WorldpayXML running on v1.4.9.1. Which password is it that I have to use to connect to RBS? I read through their FAQ and it states that there is a specific area in the Merchant Admin area to setup an XML Password, but for the life of me I can't see it, the various password options I have are:

Info servlet password
Payment Response password
MD5 secret for transactions

Do I need to do craig's mod to worldpayxml.php as stated above?

Tring Web Design

Post by Qphoria » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 pm

MD5 secret for transactions

Administrator