Post by JanneJanne » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi,
I've been checking around this shopping cart system for a while and i must congratulate you on making such a fine piece of software! The whole thing seems to be structrured perfectly and the usability is spot on.

I didn't find a finnish translation for the latest version so i guess i have to roll my own :)

The one thing i'm not so sure i can manage by myself though is the reference number to the order e-mails. I checked and the Bank Transfer payment module would work nicely as is (for prepayment) but i would need to have somekind of reference number for the customers (to use when doing the payment).

Is there an easy way to add this into the customer e-mail?

PS: When i'm done with the finnish translation i can upload it to the extensions...

OpenCart to the Finnish Masses!

Post by JanneJanne » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm

OK, i managed to add a simple function that calculates the (finnish) reference number for the order based
on the order number. I included it to the customer account (order history details) page and to the order e-mail. These work ok. But there's one problem though...

There's this last page that shows all the order details (before the order is finalized) and it shows the order ID but it seems to use some function for showing it.

How can i have have this order ID information to use with my function (for showing the reference number) at this page?

Post by JanneJanne » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Just a quick update. I found a better way of handling this and the whole thing is sorted out! So you can bury this topic ;)