Post by mgrimwade » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Hi Guys, I am new and after two months I am still trying to get OpenCart running without issues.
Though PayPal Express successfully processed 1 order in May and another on the 11th June, it no longer works.

The customer can get as far confirming the order, but when the cart tries to connect to PayPal Express, it spends about 2 minutes trying to connect, then I get the following error message.

Notice: Undefined index: L_LONGMESSAGE0 in /home/harpiste/public_html/kazco.co.uk/catalog/controller/payment/pp_express.php on line 1329Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/harpiste/public_html/kazco.co.uk/catalog/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/harpiste/public_html/kazco.co.uk/system/library/response.php on line 12

Help would be much appreciated. Kind regards, Mark.

Post by rokonkwo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:20 am

Hello:
I am having the same issue. Can somebody please help?
Thanks so much.
Randolph

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 pm

rokonkwo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:20 am
Hello:
I am having the same issue. Can somebody please help?
Thanks so much.
Randolph
The L_LONGMESSAGE0 string has not been provided on the OP's post which is unlikely that you are reporting the same issue since the facts were not posted prior nor from your reply. Please provide detailed information regarding the problem you are encountering with the PayPal Express checkout payment module - such as error messages provided on your browser or by the PayPal's response from their API.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON