Post by cau96176 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:25 am

Hi All!

I installed this module some time ago and could never get it to work properly.....I could get a sale sent through to Hitachi as long as it didn't include delivery.

Recently through some happy guessing - I managed to edit the code to add the shipping in! ;D Go Me O0

My newest problem is how to get it to return to my store after the ACCEPTED decision and register it in the admin/database
My initial thought was if I get the returnURL set to index.php?route=checkout/success
this would take care of it - alas....it cleared the cart but did not add the order into opencart.

ANY help would be great......

Cheers,

Michael
Last edited by cau96176 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Springfield, MA

Post by cau96176 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks for the reply,

I didnt think this would be a major piece of work that someone had not come across before in the forums.

I also understand that unlike oscommerce 9 times out of 10 if you need an extension you are having to pay for it.
However the developer who I presume would sort this in 20min as they actually KNOW what they are doing wants $250.

A few years back I was able to tweak some code for a similar module in oscommerce and also re-write bits of another payment module called protex / sage pay.

I have the full return string that is sent back from the finance company - I was just needing some help getting opencart to read the 'decision = ACCEPTED' part and adding the order to the database.

Cheers again for the help..

Post by cau96176 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:22 am

So I finally paid the developer and got it all sorted........

Post by cau96176 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Managed to get this updated to include:

SagePay Protocol V3 (due to SagePay phasing out V2.23)
Change APR to Rate Per Month (due to Hitachi changing their requirements)

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 pm

cau96176 wrote:I also understand that unlike oscommerce 9 times out of 10 if you need an extension you are having to pay for it.
However the developer who I presume would sort this in 20min as they actually KNOW what they are doing wants $250.
Oh look, here you are again complaining that someone wants to be paid fairly for their time. Here's a suggestion: if you want help from developers, how about you value them as professionals who have worked very hard for a large number of years to get the technical knowledge they use to help you.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by cau96176 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:02 am

Thanks for the post - you will of course have realised that the post you quoted was over 2 years old and although mentioned didn't clearly convey that I had at the time come from the OSCommerce platform and that the free forum help was more prevalent especially in relation to free modules than Opencart environment.

As you have changed this over to a free module once more is the sharing of the update I managed permitted or will there be issues regarding your original code rights?