Post by cgchris99 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:53 pm

I've spent the last 1.5 hours going through the paypal missing order threads trying to find a solution for Paypal Standard. The only way I know a paypal order came in is by checking for missing orders or checking my paypal account. I don't get an email message showing an order came in like I do with authorize.net

I'm using OC 1.5.5.1.
I re-checked and resaved all the paypal status' messages in the module. I want the orders to show pending when they come back from paypal ready to be shipped.

I checked the IPN history on paypal to see what was coming back. The only possible issue here is the HTTP response code shows blank. Not 200 or 404.

The IPN URL is https://www.**********.com/index.php?route=payment/pp_standard/callback (domain name removed for post)
So I typed the url in a window to see if a page would show or if I would get a 404. It goes to a blank page with no error.

After reading countless messages by others, there seems to be a real problem here. Anyone found a real solution?

Post by CodeSpace » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:23 am

I have the same problem on a shop. I have tested the PayPal Callback with the IPN-Simulator (https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/de ... _simulator) and it´s works. But i doesn´t get the callback from any order.
PHP-Errorlog is empty, OpenCart-ErrorLog is empty and i doesn´t see any entry on the access-log from PayPal. But i see the entry from the simulatet IPN

Post by dcnj » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 am

Join the club. :(

I have searched and searched....and searched some more. I can not find a solution.

paypal standard no orders on dashboard....

Post by umariprint » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Yes same happened to me..tried a lot both from paypal as well as code side... no luck :( i am wondering why this problem is still unsolved in this forum??? Qphoria, Daniel (forum tech admins) pls any one of you should respond to this issue and make us to mark this thread as "SOLVED". We love opencart like you.

Regards
Umar

Post by SiteE@se » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:35 pm

This happened to me too. However, it was on a store still under development and the OpenCart side of things are running in Joomla using MijoShop, with those pages set to admin access only for the moment. Hence the PayPal callback couldn't register. If you have the store password protected or anything other than public access then you'll get this behaviour. If, however, your store isn't running like this then you'll need tolook elsewhere.

Location - UK

Post by d4industries » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 am

This happened to me too. Someone purchased by PayPal Standard, but no order shows up?

Post by ShaunG » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:32 am

I am seeing this with PayPal and Credit Card orders using 1.5.2.1 and from customer feedback, it seems like when they get a "duplicate order" error only if that helps anyone.

Post by gringo211985 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 am

Hi there,

I know this is a little late to reply, but considering this post is first in Google then I felt like I should post my solution.

If you are getting missing orders from PayPal standard you should check what url is being used for your checkout page. My url was /payment and this was causing conflict with PayPal IPN which includes /payment

So make sure you don't use /payment as the url for your checkout page.

This won't solve all problems, but may help some out.

Thanks,
Richard

PS - Don't use "checkout" as your url either because this will then cause your cart to not empty after purchase as their is a conflict with /checkout/success

Post by atolli » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:36 am

I am in dire straits. I run Joomla 2.5.27 with latest version of Mijoshop 2.5.2 with open card version 1.5.5.1.

Using Paypal Standard. Debug on. Payment are made with Paypal (ipn) to correct url to return.

When returning from paypal, i get urL /checkout/success.....

but no orders or downloads available to customer.

All order are in Missing Order.

I work in Mijo/Miwi Soft on this issue, but there is no help to date other than short answers and no solution. Very frustrating and upsetting. I hope to get some idea/resolution to this problem as I think Mijo Shop staff is not going too, this has been going on for too long.

Hope someone has the solution, it seems like lots of people have this issue.

Thank you!

Post by rph » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Mijocart isn't Opencart so the only people who can support you are Mijosoft. They're the only people with access to its source code and a full knowledge of how the system works.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by atolli » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:29 pm

I understand from Mijohop they are running the latest version of Opencart, you mean to tell me this is not true or correct positioning of Mijo Shop?