Post by bizeebodyz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:14 am

Good morning
Can anyone suggest any other providers for here in Australia than Afterpay, ZipPay, Zip Money. I have 2.3.0.2 version OpenCart template and cannot get anyone to accept and I have a business to run. ZipMoney are updating still but that has been 2.5 months already. Regards Jeni

Post by dreami2 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:37 am

Same question, we have 2 well established online businesses with high turnover both using Opencart. We assumed we would be able to simply sign up and use Afterpay, particularly as their is already a working module for it on opencart.com. Afterpay said even though the module worked they wouldn't support it. They're turning away millions of potential customers. What's with that?

Afterpay obviously only deals with stores that have a high turnover, not with start ups etc, which you can understand. But our businesses are well established with very high turnover. They woulnd't even entertain the idea of having a developer create an API.

Post by haydent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:37 am

i think its more that opencart wont/hasnt gone into a business deal with them.... as afterpay told us this after a while:
"At this time it is not supported by Afterpay, but I am unable to advise a specific time when it will be in agreement with Afterpay."

i think eventually they will crack and opencart will get it, again. but in the mean time, looking into alternatives...

Location - Sydney, Australia

Post by haydent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:38 am

maybe we could start a petition ?

Location - Sydney, Australia