Post by jacardi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:27 am

Hello

I installed the free import/export tool i am using Opencart Version 1.5.4.1

The installation seems good. there is a new menu item in opencart front end:
Menu System, submenu Export/Import

I click on Export/Import and get the screen which allows to push button to export or import
the file.

when i export the info to the xls once opened it show me the following msg on excel

<b>Notice</b>: Error: Unknown column 'pt.tag' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054<br />SELECT p.product_id, pd.name, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pc.category_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS categories, p.sku, p.upc, p.location, p.quantity, p.model, m.name AS manufacturer, p.image AS image_name, p.shipping, p.price, p.points, p.date_added, p.date_modified, p.date_available, p.weight, wc.unit, p.length, p.width, p.height, p.status, p.tax_class_id, p.viewed, p.sort_order, pd.language_id, ua.keyword, pd.description, pd.meta_description, pd.meta_keyword, p.stock_status_id, mc.unit AS length_unit, p.subtract, p.minimum, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pr.related_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS related, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT pt.tag SEPARATOR "," ) AS tags FROM `oc_product` p LEFT JOIN `oc_product_description` pd ON p.product_id=pd.product_id AND pd.language_id=2 LEFT JOIN `oc_product_to_category` pc ON p.product_id=pc.product_id LEFT JOIN `oc_url_alias` ua ON ua.query=CONCAT('product_id=',p.product_id) LEFT JOIN `oc_manufacturer` m ON m.manufacturer_id = p.manufacturer_id LEFT JOIN `oc_weight_class_description` wc ON wc.weight_class_id = p.weight_class_id AND wc.language_id=2 LEFT JOIN `oc_length_class_description` mc ON mc.length_class_id=p.length_class_id AND mc.language_id=2 LEFT JOIN `oc_product_related` pr ON pr.product_id=p.product_id LEFT JOIN `oc_product_tag` pt ON pt.product_id=p.product_id AND pt.language_id=2 GROUP BY p.product_id ORDER BY p.product_id, pc.category_id; in <b>/hermes/waloraweb040/b2643/moo.battousainet/mtg/system/database/mysql.php</b> on line <b>49</b>

Theres any solution to this issue?

Thank in advance

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 pm

[quote="jacardi"Error: Unknown column 'pt.tag' in 'field list[/quote]

You are using the wrong version of the Export/Import tool.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by njcphoto » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi J,

I'm also getting the same "Fatal Error: Allowed memory size..."
I have increased the memory on the .ini files and my webhost has set my memory to maximum and i still get fatal error.
So i broke up my products into 3 separate excel files to upload individual. Each file uploads successfully but each one overwrites the previous set of products. Is there any settings that allow me to add new products to an already existing set of products rather than overwrite?

Many Thanks

Nate

Post by ArlisK » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:15 pm

The installation went ok. No errors. But when i export, the excel file comes empty.

What could be the problem?

Post by Ipwn » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:50 am

having the exact same problem as ArlisK, on opencart v1.5.4 and using 150x version of the tool

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:36 am

ArlisK wrote:The installation went ok. No errors. But when i export, the excel file comes empty.

What could be the problem?
Can't help, you don't provide enough details.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ArlisK » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Ipwn wrote:having the exact same problem as ArlisK, on opencart v1.5.4 and using 150x version of the tool
Found the problem. You have to change default language to english. JNeuhoff does it work with other languages? Tried to change languages sort order and changed default language to estonian. So export actually works, but most attributes are missing and doesn't import nothing or gives me this error: Notice: Error: Duplicate entry '125' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error No: 1062
INSERT INTO `crt_attribute` (`attribute_id`,`attribute_group_id`,`sort_order`) VALUES (125,17,1);

Post by tidusbg » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Hello!
I need help

Could you send or show me one .xls file ready to Import (with one or more products).
I can't make xls file which is Ok for Import.
I just need to see one corectly made.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.bijuta-kristali.com

Post by synthcube » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 am

hello!
i have installed the import/export extension.
I have changed the top administrator to allow for tools/export.
When I select 'export' i get a blank excel spreadsheet with one tab, entitled 'backup_categories_products_2'

I must have misplaced a file somwehere in the cart root?

can you please help?

thank you

Post by luukas » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 am

Hi,

i have the next problem,

i have installed the tool, everything is fine. I can import and export files, but when i change the values in the xls file, example i add the new product, the product is visible in store but not in admin. What is the problem can someone help?

Tnx

Post by chaitumrp » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi!, I installed this extension and configured accordingly - The excel exported is 0 Kb file. No errors in the error log either.

my development setup

opencart-1.5.5.1
opencart-1-5-5-1-override-engine-5-2
opencart-1-5-5-x-export-import-15
Godaddy Hosting

Thanks in Advance!

Post by andrei.bogdan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:14 am

Hi,

I am having the same problem: I can't open the excel exported. Also I get an error in admin:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/housep/public_html/admin/controller/tool/export.php on line 90

I use opencart 1.5.5.1 and downloaded opencart-1-5-5-x-export-import-15.zip from here http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... t%20export .

I have regional settings( 1 language, only romanian ) for Romania.

What could be the issue? Thanks.

Attachments

open-xls.jpg

open-xls.jpg (38.12 KiB) Viewed 8310 times

admin-export.jpg

admin-export.jpg (35.56 KiB) Viewed 8310 times

Post by pulhao » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

JNeuhoff

I am trying to create products from the excel sheet of your module

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... rch=import

and when i create a new line anda right after go to import it says :

Fatal Error: Class 'PHPExcel_Style_NumberFormat' not found in /var/www/clients/client13/web102/web/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Style.php on line 124

is it possible to create products just adding a new line in the spreadsheet ?

thanks in advance !

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

To pulhao, andrei.bogdan, chaitumrp, synthcube, and others:

We are simply not able able to reproduce your errors, because your problem descriptions are so vague or incomplete. If you want any help from a forum member, you have to be much more specific!

Also, it never hurts to always check all the error logs. That includes any online messages, OpenCart's system/error.txt, AND you server's error_log (ask your web host for entries on the latter, sometimes you can have access to them in your cPanel raw error log).

Guru Member

Post by pulhao » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 pm

My error log syas just that.

i assume that the module calls a directory that does not exist in my host .
/var/www/clients/client13/web102/web/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Style.php

it should only call
web/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Style.php

i need to edit the settings ( i think ) but i cant find the file that calls the directory .

is it in the module or in the php files ?
if you know that i believe that i can easyly edit !

thanks in advance !

Attachments

01-04-2013 12-19-27.jpg

01-04-2013 12-19-27.jpg (621.89 KiB) Viewed 8261 times

Post by cheepnis » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi, I just did a fresh install of this module for 1.5.5.1 and attempted to run an export.

This was the resulting error message:

PHP Notice: Error: MySQL server has gone away<br />Error No: 2006<br />SELECT `product_id`, `image`, `sort_order` FROM `oc_product_image` pi ORDER BY pi.`product_id`, pi.`sort_order`, pi.`image`; in /home/renamed/public_html/store/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

http://www.CheesyFlix.com

Post by youthcomputers » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:35 pm

I am getting the following error while trying to export.

Error: MySQL server has gone away
Error No: 2006 SELECT `product_id`, `image`, `sort_order` FROM `oc_product_image` pi ORDER BY pi.`product_id`, pi.`sort_order`, pi.`image`;
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details.

any help..

Post by Beamer2013 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Extension works fine, nice work!

Just one little question, in my export sheet there is no column for 'Product naam (SEO)'
Could you please inform me what file i need to change / what i need to add so this is also in the
export / import sheet.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Maikel

Post by pstruh » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:37 am

Hi,
can somebody help me with the memory issue with this extension ? I have set php.ini according to readme.txt but still doesnt work. I desperatly need incremental import. Or is there any other way how to bypass memory limit ? My hosting will not allow more than 128MB.

Post by tvmc_chennai » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 am

Dear Jneuhoff

First of all thanks a lot for making such an awesome extension.

Im using import /export for 1.5.5.1 .

Import & export works fine for about 500 categories and 1500 products . Above 1500 products , i get an error 2006 : sql server gone away.for both import as well as exports.

I have an offline installation of opencart using wamp server. where it works fine for n number of products.

Can i ask the server to change some settings or is there an option to upload the products in parts.

Please assist.

Thanks in advance