Post by dFiner » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Dear everybody. I use Opencart for an e-store selling personalized things, mainly callendars, mugs, mousepads etc. I need some sort of module which would very comfortably enable customer to add certain amount of photos with an order. I know there is file upload option in the newer Opencart but I didn't make it work as I would need.
If anybody knows about module like that, I would be very happy for any information. Also it would be necessary to be able to use it in Czech language. Thanks.

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:26 am

What problems did you run into when using the default file upload option?

OpenCart Extensions, Technical Support & Custom Development | Have I helped you?

Location - USA

Post by Mantisweb » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi All

I am looking for an upload module that will enable the user to select and upload images but the module would need to verify the images are of a specific resolution, size, format to be accepted.

DFiner, is that what you're looking for?

Post by DSGI » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am

I also need a file uploader that does the following:

1) Restricts files based on file types )only accepts .tif, .Jpg., .PNG, .PSD, .PDF, .AI, .EPS, .GIF

2) Scans the file size to make sure the image (if it's a raster file format - .jpg, .tif, .png, .gif) is larger than two megapixels = 1600 x 1200 - 2 megapixels

3) Generates a thumbnail preview of the image (so the customer can visually verify that it's the write file he/she wanted) uploaded.

Please let me know if anyone is working on something like this as I'd be willing to contribute to the development effort!

Post by webstudent1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:37 am

check the file size.
many hosts don't allow files over a certain size.

Post by zlatan3003 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 am

Hi, is anyone find some solution to get options for users(customer) select their image from hdd, upload with their order ? please anyone ? some info ?
thx

Post by DSGI » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:45 am

Hi Zlatan -

I purchased this mod:

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=1887

It's pretty good. I'd like it to have more functionality, but it works for me for now until I can find a way to get a developer to make an uplaoder that works for my needs.

thanks!

DSGI

Post by ahz84 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:22 am

Hi All,

I was wondering if any one can help me.

I have an online photo balloon business. where customers can upload their pictures and they get to see it in the middle of balloons. My website is designed in open cart. Does any one know about any pluggin which can do the job, just so what I mean, there is this company which offers the picture uploading facility:

http://www.balloonsgalore.co.uk/configurator/2-box/

I am hoping to get something on these lines. any other product recommendation will also be helpful.

thanks,