Post by indorill » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi, install the module, he's great, work, but i can't delete item in header drop down cart.
Bug: Uncaught ReferenceError: getURLVar is not defined. Please tell me how to fix it)
p.s.: I'm sorry, my English is not very good)

Post by indorill » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

I have a problem: "clicking the header drop down cart will not allow you to delete an item by clicking it's 'x'."
>>Uncaught ReferenceError: getURLVar is not defined
Please tell me how to fix it?

Post by Sharid » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:12 am

harryo40

This is a really good extension that you have build. but can you help me on this bit. I have also tried the demo on the link you have provided in this forum and its showing the same problem I have.

When you click on the ADD TO CART button on items in the in the featured section the pop up appears to inform the user that they have added an item to the shopping cart. However the shopping cart is not updated to reflect that an item has been added. If you press F5 then the cart updates.

If you don't press F5 and lets say you have clicked on ADD to Cart twice for the same product in features and THEN you went to the product page, instead and clicked add to cart for the same product. The Shopping cart will show 3 of the same products. Is there a way of updating this so that it does not matter what page you are on if you click add to cart the shopping cart updates.

As I said I have used your demo and it has the same problem. You you test the demo on items in the featured box
To show the error click on the iPhone or the Samsung Tablet and you will see what I mean, as some of the product will update the cart

This is a very nice extention with a minor problem. Could you fix it.

PS I do not use the featured box on my site, however the cart is not updating for some Add to cart Buttons, mainly if the items are showing in a list, the product page add to cart button seems to work fine.

Hope this makes some sence and that you can fix it.

Cheers ???

Post by burley » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 am

anybody has a fix for the minor error in 1.5.4.1?

Post by harryo40 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 am

To everybody who is trying to use this extension on any version after 1.5.2.1, it will not work until I have time to make some adjustments, due to the changes between different OC versions!

This free extension is only for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.2.1

When I have a little free time, I will get it updated, but my paid version has to come first :D
Last edited by harryo40 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by burley » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 am

I already bought the payed version :) Impatient personality I guess :D

But thanks for keeping us updated!

Post by harryo40 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:36 am

burley wrote:I already bought the payed version :) Impatient personality I guess :D

But thanks for keeping us updated!
Thanks for buying the paid version & as I'm sure most people will understand, I have to concentrate on keeping the paid version updated & I'm busy creating it & getting it working on other peoples theme's (which can take time with some theme's), but I hope to get round to updating my free version, when I have more spare time on my hands ;)

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by mgrohan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Sharid wrote:harryo40

This is a really good extension that you have build. but can you help me on this bit. I have also tried the demo on the link you have provided in this forum and its showing the same problem I have.

When you click on the ADD TO CART button on items in the in the featured section the pop up appears to inform the user that they have added an item to the shopping cart. However the shopping cart is not updated to reflect that an item has been added. If you press F5 then the cart updates.

If you don't press F5 and lets say you have clicked on ADD to Cart twice for the same product in features and THEN you went to the product page, instead and clicked add to cart for the same product. The Shopping cart will show 3 of the same products. Is there a way of updating this so that it does not matter what page you are on if you click add to cart the shopping cart updates.

As I said I have used your demo and it has the same problem. You you test the demo on items in the featured box
To show the error click on the iPhone or the Samsung Tablet and you will see what I mean, as some of the product will update the cart

This is a very nice extention with a minor problem. Could you fix it.

PS I do not use the featured box on my site, however the cart is not updating for some Add to cart Buttons, mainly if the items are showing in a list, the product page add to cart button seems to work fine.

Hope this makes some sence and that you can fix it.

Cheers ???
I have paid for v2 of this, put i have the same trouble outlined above.

The cart in the header is not updating until after the page is uploaded, instead of upon adding to cart.

What can i do to fix this?

Post by ihpalash » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:59 pm

hello. i have downloaded the module and copied those files like instructions. but it didn't work. actully when i click add to cart the ajax don't work. i am using v1.5.5.1 . please help at qbeesoft@gmail.com

Post by bifflowman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:44 am

How Can I put some text under the "check image" saying "Calculate Shipping on the checkout page"?

Location - Barrington IL