Then, go to "Extensions->Modules" and set up your "Slideshow" module.
Modules for OpenCart 18.104.22.168
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool
If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!
so if I understand correctly is not slideshow is more like banner with effects, so for making slideshow for example different images changing after each other I have to create one image in .GIF format basically animated image ?
and I can't not have many images in .jpg format that's gone changing in one slideshow right??
or is a bug? cuz when I do everything like you said is look like that:
If you wanted one banner with 3 slides being rotated you would do the following:
1) Create a new banner and name it (this is the name of the whole 3 slide rotation)
2)Where you just added a banner image, click 'banner' and add the next slide.
3) Repeat as above.
4) Go to modules and select the slideshow you just created.
Now you'll see a three slide rotating banner.
I hope that helps.
I am pretty sure i installed everything correctly..
One question.. when uploading theme files do you overright the old files when it asks? That is the only thing I can see where I could have gone wrong..
Did you manage to figure it out?
I am using Opencart version 22.214.171.124.
And my them is (you can see my temporary link here)
- Go to System/ Design/ Banner and then add a new or edit existing banner.
- add as many banners (images really) as you like under that one banner.
- Go to Extensions/ Modules/ Slideshow > edit and then select the banner you created above.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests