Post by kisanjong » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi.

I have now installed OC v1.5.0.5 and was wondering if the options can be made into global options, like Global Mega Options did on 1.4+ versions

one of my options is a choice of colour, red, blue, green etc, 23 colours in total and as i can see i have to add all these 23 times to all my products?

is global possible?

Thanks

Location - UK

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 pm

The product options are global options in 1.5. I think what you are asking is more if you can create option groups or something to quickly apply the same options to different products. I do not think anyone has a solution for that yet. I know it's not built in.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by celestial » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 pm

MrKing wrote:Hi.

I have now installed OC v1.5.0.5 and was wondering if the options can be made into global options, like Global Mega Options did on 1.4+ versions

one of my options is a choice of colour, red, blue, green etc, 23 colours in total and as i can see i have to add all these 23 times to all my products?

is global possible?

Thanks

Same for me, you are not alone in this, if i find some i let you now and viceversa.

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by kisanjong » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 am

Thanks for the answers
celestial wrote:
Same for me, you are not alone in this, if i find some i let you now and viceversa.
sure will that would be great thanks :)
Xsecrets wrote:something to quickly apply the same options to different products
correct, mega global options allowed this which i used a lot in my older version of opencart.

Location - UK

Post by xds » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Xsecrets wrote:I think what you are asking is more if you can create option groups or something to quickly apply the same options to different products.
Option Groups would be handy...

Thanks for 1.5!

xds

Post by HugoPoricz » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:47 am

Is there anything new on this one? Would be really helpful. Thanks!!!

O0 Nice smiley by the way!

Post by Qphoria » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:26 pm

HugoPoricz wrote:Is there anything new on this one? Would be really helpful. Thanks!!!

O0 Nice smiley by the way!
Yes, Options Boost does batch option copying so you can apply the same options to many products at one time.

Administrator