Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Hello,

I just purchased this extension and I have two issues:

One
Not all the categorie's child links stay visible when cliked?

Two
I can't make the Category headings bold and the child links normal weight, I do not see how to style them separately from each other - not through lake of trying?

Thanks

Post by openmycart.com » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 am

Three

You would be better to contact and report it to extension developer.

Find and get many various of opencart modules, themes, mods, etc for your opencart store at http://www.openmycart.com/oc/, OPENCART SITE customization and Maintenance supports at here

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Four

Well I did that and as yet have not had a reply.

Post by openmycart.com » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 am

oh sounds bad, but did You put Your complain to extension comment form? let me see it.

Anyway around 2 months ago someone purchased my contrib, I did some mistake to modifications txt file, the mistake only put wrong directory path in modifications txt file and actually no problem with the contrib, that guy who bought my contrib has complain with many unreasonable. and even i solved the case soon but Yes that Guy ask for refund and finally he get refunded, He stole my contrib, Yes he stealer as well and no body help me.

oftentimes if it about someone's commercial contrib You have not get help except from contrib dev, because the developer know better to solve it. hope You get help soon

Find and get many various of opencart modules, themes, mods, etc for your opencart store at http://www.openmycart.com/oc/, OPENCART SITE customization and Maintenance supports at here

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks for your reply.

The owner of the extension did get back to me and helped me to solve the 2nd problem.
One
Not all the categorie's child links stay visible when cliked?
As some were working I had a look in Admin to see if any of the settings were different. I noticed I had not given the parent categories a SEO key word. Once I did that the menu worked fine.
;D