Post by Thomas » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:35 pm

This is the support-topic for the Users Online extension.

For suggestions see: Users Online Suggestions
Last edited by Thomas on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Brook » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:39 am

I bought and just installed the "Users Online" Module today. I have OpenCart 1.4.9.2 installed.

I am getting the following error written to my Admin->System->Error Log

Code: Select all

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: delete in /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/admin/view/template/user/user_online.tpl on line 13
What do I need to do to fix this error? What am I missing?

Post by Brook » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:04 am

Issue resolved...after making the change below I no longer get the error written to my error log.

In admin/view/template/user/user_online.tpl
I changed line 13:
from

<form action="<?php echo $delete; ?>" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="form">
to

<form action="" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="form">

Post by Brook » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:06 am

How do I change the widths of the columns on the Admin->System->Users->Users Online ?

I want to make some columns smaller and some wider...

Post by Thomas » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 am

Brook wrote:Issue resolved...after making the change below I no longer get the error written to my error log.

In admin/view/template/user/user_online.tpl
I changed line 13:
from

<form action="<?php echo $delete; ?>" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="form">
to

<form action="" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="form">
We have updated the package now. The only file needed for replacement is admin/view/template/user/user_online.tpl

Thanks

Post by Thomas » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 am

Brook wrote:How do I change the widths of the columns on the Admin->System->Users->Users Online ?

I want to make some columns smaller and some wider...
You can do so by adding width="x" where x is a number e.g. (200). You will add this attribute into the columns you wish to adjust.

Old:

<td class="left">
New:

<td width="200" class="left">
Thanks

Post by Brook » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 am

Thank you for your help. I have a new error in my Admin->System->Error Log after installing the Users Online Module.

2010-11-26 14:45:32 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  HTTP_USER_AGENT in /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 238
What might be causing this error?

Here is my code for line 238 of ../catalog/controller/common/header.php

$data['user_agent'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
What additional changes do I need to make so that I do not get this error. Are there any changes that need to be made to the following files?
admin\config.php
config.php
php.ini

Post by Brook » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 am

When I click Admin->System-Users->Users Online

How can I display the customer's name if they are logged on? Currently I the page shows Customer ID, this is helpful, but I don't know what customer first name and last name corresponds to the customer ID without going into the database?

What changes do I need to make to display the customer first name and last name?

Post by Thomas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:24 am

Brook wrote:Thank you for your help. I have a new error in my Admin->System->Error Log after installing the Users Online Module.

2010-11-26 14:45:32 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  HTTP_USER_AGENT in /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 238
What might be causing this error?

Here is my code for line 238 of ../catalog/controller/common/header.php

$data['user_agent'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
What additional changes do I need to make so that I do not get this error. Are there any changes that need to be made to the following files?
admin\config.php
config.php
php.ini
Hi Brook,

In catalog/controller/common/header.php

Find:

$data['user_agent'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']
Replace with:

$data['user_agent'] = (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'])) ? $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] : '';
A Hot Fix will be provided shortly.

Post by Thomas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:28 am

Brook wrote:When I click Admin->System-Users->Users Online

How can I display the customer's name if they are logged on? Currently I the page shows Customer ID, this is helpful, but I don't know what customer first name and last name corresponds to the customer ID without going into the database?

What changes do I need to make to display the customer first name and last name?
If it shows a Customer ID, the link is clickable which takes you to the customer's profile. However in the next version I will be showing the first and last name.

Thanks,
Thomas

Post by Thomas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Hello, please post all suggestions here:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=23330

It makes it easier for me to track suggestions.

Thanks,
Thomas

Post by Brook » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 am

The "Last Location" column may not be displaying the correct link to where the customer's last location.

I logged into my website as a customer and went to look at a product by clicking on the product image

In a different browser, I logged in as an Admin and pulled up the Users Online Module
I noticed that the Users Online Module "Last Location" column showed

http://www.shopcelebrity.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=42_52&product_id=852
The above link is actually an invalid link, I opened up a new browser and tried to go to the above link, I get PRODUCT NOT FOUND.

I went back the browser that had me logged in as a customer and looked at the link, here is the correct link

http://www.shopcelebrity.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=42_52&product_id=852
There is a difference between the link where the customer is on the website and the value of the "Last Location" column
You can see that there is an extra "&;" between "path=42_52" and "product_id" in the value of the "Last Location" column.

When you get a chance can you please fix this? I know this is a minor change, but it would be nice to know where the customer is on the website.

Also can you please add a column for Customer First Name and Customer Last Name instead of a Customer ID link.

Thank you.

Post by Thomas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi Brook,

These will be fixed in Version 1.1.

No ETA just yet. Ill be sure to email you all once the new version is released.

Thanks,
Thomas

Post by msznajder » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Hi there!

I just bought your mod and got through the instalation - I think - with no problems.

Now when I install and activate mod in my admin panel I can not find any new menu position etp. Moreover, my front is getting error (it stops working) with error:

Error: Table 'acquario.session' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT session_id FROM session WHERE session_id = 'grgqt7ceqe398c3hf4o4qjot31'

I cannot get the error since it is not classical php error? Could you help me with this, please? It would be great since I really need your mod at my store:)

OC Version 1.4.9.4

Thanks!

Post by msznajder » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:35 am

Hey.

I just sorted it out with your advice from app comments. Just for others in future:

----
Hello,

Did you try visiting, System > Users > Users Online

Once you run that it automatically adds the table to the database. Also which page are you getting this error on?

My username on the Open Cart Forums is "Thomas". If you would like PM me your email address, and Ill get back to you about it, if you are still experiencing the issue.

Thanks,
Thomas
----

Thank you for great mod!

Post by airbrush » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm

hi thomas,
I am getting this error

Notice: Undefined index: customers_password in /home/airbrush/public_html/shopping/system/library/customer.php on line 113Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/airbrush/public_html/shopping/index.php:92) in /home/airbrush/public_html/shopping/system/engine/controller.php on line 27

Do you have idea where the problem is please?

steph

Post by Thomas » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:21 pm

airbrush wrote:hi thomas,
I am getting this error

Notice: Undefined index: customers_password in /home/airbrush/public_html/shopping/system/library/customer.php on line 113Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/airbrush/public_html/shopping/index.php:92) in /home/airbrush/public_html/shopping/system/engine/controller.php on line 27

Do you have idea where the problem is please?

steph
Hi,

I don't think this is actually an error caused by the user online system. If you disable users online do you still get the error?

Also what version of opencart are you running?

Post by airbrush » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:43 am

hi thomas,
I am not sure what is causing the eror code and am trying everyone I can. I am using 1.4.9.3

steph

Post by Thomas » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 pm

airbrush wrote:hi thomas,
I am not sure what is causing the eror code and am trying everyone I can. I am using 1.4.9.3

steph
Did you try disabling the users online system?

Post by airbrush » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm

hi,
its sorted now. my host company had changed the permission logs which stopped things working properley.