Post by tdweb » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 am

Hi

I I bought Google Analytics PRO, and I have install it on my store as you show in the install file. But its not working. is not registering any sell. I have activated e-commerce in my Google Analytics Account.

The code to pass to the "Google Analytics Code:" field in admin is the same as the one to pass to the standard Google Analytics"?

Note: I have modified the confirm.php and guest_step_3.php files as you tell. My OpenCart is 1.4.8 b.

Can any one help me finding where is the problem?

P.S. I put this post here, because I try to send a private message to the developer, but it give me an error.

Post by mikepham » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:26 am

Just purchased this mod and have the same problem. Followed instructions and after several sales since installing the mod, no info shows up under the "ecommerce" reports in analytics. Tried to contact their support, but no reply yet. I'll let you know if I receive any word or find a fix.

Post by imaginetech » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi,

Ok, the problem was in the install documentation. The documentation is now correct and if anyone is having any issues just pm me or better still open a support ticket through the site and we'll get it fixed.

Thanks.

www.opencartstore.com
Get OpenCart Templates and OpenCart Modules.

Location - Darwin, Australia