Post by Nordikota » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm looking for a report that shows order sub total (total of product), Coupon amount, Shipping Cost, and then total order amount. I can't find anything. Any suggestion?

Even a mod that changes the Admin Order list view & includes the above would do.

??? thanks

Post by Cue4cheap » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:43 am

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Post by Nordikota » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Thanks. I've got that one already, but it shows the shipping cost even if a coupon has been used to give free shipping :-\ I messaged the author, but no response :-( But if that could be modified to show a coupon too - that would work.

Post by cmerry » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi, please look at ADV Sales Report
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3803

Post by Cue4cheap » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:10 am

Nordikota wrote:Thanks. I've got that one already, but it shows the shipping cost even if a coupon has been used to give free shipping :-\ I messaged the author, but no response :-( But if that could be modified to show a coupon too - that would work.
Unfortunately I am the author, unfortunate because being that it is coming up to Christmas I haven't had time to look into it and that makes me look non-responsive. Maybe after the busy shopping season I might be able to get to it.

Mike

Post by Cue4cheap » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:55 am

Nordikota wrote:Thanks. I've got that one already, but it shows the shipping cost even if a coupon has been used to give free shipping :-\ I messaged the author, but no response :-( But if that could be modified to show a coupon too - that would work.
Updated to show coupon text (amount) and added that as a second download.

Mike