Post by vinayag.79 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi,

Does anyone here have any idea about PAP installation? I've tried installing their 14 days trial but it doesn't seem to work. I tried mailing their support but it looks like there is no one there to support. So I thought I could check if someone here has tried to use PAP and have any idea on resolving the following error message when PAP is selected from catalog menu

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so' - /usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in /home/content/34/7156034/html/opencart/admin/controller/catalog/paps.php on line 2Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Temporary module name should contain only filename in /home/content/34/7156034/html/opencart/admin/controller/catalog/paps.php on line 2Site error: the file /home/content/34/7156034/html/opencart/admin/controller/catalog/paps.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Any ideas on resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated

Post by hanuman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 am

Hi

Product Attribute Pictures (PAPs) uses software called Ioncube to decrypt its files. You were getting this error because the Ioncube file required is not known to the PHP installation on your host's server.

You need to either contact your hosting company and ask them to enable Ioncube, or try looking at the loader-wizard.php file (in the ioncube folder you uploaded during installation) using a browser, or try mailing PAPs support again - try using the 'Contact Us' page on their site. I sometimes provide support for this product so am ready to help you if required.