Post by mattQuest » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 am

Another update without order editing. Does anyone else see this as a necessary part of a shopping cart? We often talk to our customers on the phone and up-sell more items. I'm getting tired up updating all the fields on the database needed to update an order.

Is this functionality a priority? I've seen on these forums that it was supposed to be back in 1.5.1 then 1.5.2 but now we're at 1.5.3 with no further mention of it. :choke:

Post by t556 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:33 am

I'm curious about this as well. According to the roadmap it is high priority but listed as in progress. I was thinking that it seems like a pretty important feature as well. Although sometime I feel like I don't have the right to complain given that its free software. I would be willing to donate to the cause if there was a timeline for its deployment.

Post by marvmen21 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:01 am

Daniel has said a couple of times He is working on it, but it's not something simple to do. Probably, as he said, it'll be in the next release. He said in the 1.5.3 release topic it will take him at least one more month to finish it.

You want to thank me for my time! :) Click here to donate

Post by labeshops » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:47 am

I found the apsona add on allows some editing of orders. I am looking forward to this integrated, but in the meantime it helps. Just google apsona opencart.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA