Post by eccorals » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 am

In other words. If there was a way to choose a shipping method for an individual item or group when your adding a product.
Some examples i thought of::
I have frozen food. i have a flat rate to ship the frozen food of 29.99 . if its 1 item of frozen product , 10 items, or a case. I wanna be able to check soemthing off when putting the product in the catalog that says everytime someone orders 1 or 10 of these a 29.99 shipping charge will occur and no other shipping options can be picked for that item.

Or. An in-store pickup only option can be checked for particular items. so that no other ways of shipping can be picked at checkout.

or . free shipping offers.. the free shipping module works great for generic use. the occurs in checkout when the other options are still available even though u exceeded the free level. Also, I would want to be able to shut off free shipping for certain groups of products. Per say. the LIVE products that i might have to charge for shipping.

just throwing some stuff out there.. if ya dont like it you can throw it right back :)

thanks

Post by Johnathan » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 pm

For shipping individual items: Shipping by Product or Individual Product Shipping

For shipping by group: Shipping Groups

For extra free shipping parameters: Free Shipping Plus

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by eccorals » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:18 am

wow. perfect. lol. guess i shoulda looked a lil harder. thank you so much johnathan