Post by MacManitou » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Hello community,

we are interested in an interface to an ERP system, like OpenERP

http://www.openerp.com

Does anybody know if this would be possible with OpenCart, regarding stability and interface consistency (Updates)?
Is there already a standardized interface available and if yes how good is it supported?

Do you think that such an approach would be supported by the community? We would be willing to invest time and resources if there is any interest.

Best regards,
Sascha

Post by jacos » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 am

Sasha,

same here, we are considering OpenCart for a new project we are rolling out but ERP integration would be a must. Do you know if there are any ERPs out there that sync with OpenCart already... I could not find anything.

I would be happy to discuss collaboration on this.

Thanks,

S

Post by alex.lin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 am

openerp could use xml as the data source. it would be possible to build a bridge between openerp and opencart.anyway,I dun have found any ERP now could sync with opencart. but I am interested for this project. :)

Opencart Developer

- http://www.cnopencart.com opencart中文站

Post by banane » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

any news about opencart - openerp integration?
I really would like to see this implemented

Post by Coeus-IT » Fri May 04, 2012 4:17 am

My team and I set up webshops and commercial sites, and are making extensive use of OpenCart. There is a proprietary ERP system that I definitely would like a connection with a system of our own and we can develop this. I'd love to make an interface for sales, marketing, inventory and user data, with use of heavy cryptography of course, but I would have to justify the hours and expenses.

What I'm saying is I can create this at a good rate, and pool the project between you. Are you interested?

Post by banane » Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm

What I'm saying is I can create this at a good rate, and pool the project between you. Are you interested?
Sounds good, but sorry, I don't have the experience and the resources to get involved.

Post by losvre » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 am

Any news on this one?

I am willing to contribute to have something for OC/OERP bridge

Post by lipps199 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:59 am

I'm really Interested in this. Integration with something like openerp would be great! If pay good money for a module that did such.