Post by ideep13 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:13 am

Hi,

I would really appreciate if someone can create a virtual shop assistant. It is not clear to me how people in almost 2019 can not understand to just add the product in the basket and checkout. It is beyond my comprehension that people still need instructions, that'S why I kindly ask someone to create virtual blond who will show the way how to checkout.

If the extension exist, please paste the link so I can buy this asap.

Thanks

Post by OSWorX » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:05 am

What I cannot understand what for you (or your customers) need an assistent to checkout?
Following the standard template, there are 6 (if no delivery 5) steps clearly stated to follow.
Even the greatest dumb can read and click.

Or do you use a sophisticated template with an obstruse checkout?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by ideep13 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:39 am

Haha, the irony.. I use 1-page checkout, but unfortunately people don't understand

Post by OSWorX » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:04 pm

ideep13 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:39 am
Haha, the irony.. I use 1-page checkout, but unfortunately people don't understand
Then maybe this layout is to complicated for your customers?

Maybe create a new text and describe (with images) the checkout process and steps they have to follow to proceed.
Additionally create a new HTML-Module with a link to the text (text is also linked in the footer see settings) so that everybody can see what is going on and they have to do.
Seems to me the easiest and fastest solution - for your customers ..

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria