You can do it using extension called Store Manager for OpenCart. You can do it free downloading fully-functional 14-day version of the app from the link in my signature.
You can export products from categories in simple 3 steps:
1) Within the application select filter by selected categories -
2) Press Ctrl+A to select all products
3) During import select to export selected products
You can import data back with changes as well.
Import/Export from different file formats, mass operations, easier data handling with Store Manager for OpenCart. Download 2-week free fully-functional trial version -
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=20400
We've done such of module implementation, it has 2 steps:
1. Filter: Categories, Brand -> export Excel
2. Modify your price, quantity, status
3. Upload and update the products that you have modified.
Very easy way to update products, filtered from Categories and Brands
Solution its working very well for same of our customers and its working for oc. 1.5.6.x
If you are interested please let us know.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest