Post by ShaneTFletcher » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 pm

So OK, I've been for the last few months trying to figure out how to have multiple admin users but assigning that user to a multi-store. This could be adding products onto their website without having to select their store within the 'Products' section or just having a moderator on that store.

To me, it sounds simple to make several user groups, adding a website from a multi-store section and done! Basically, hiding all of the other multi-store links within the products link tab and having the default (set in the group) store selected.

Now, I don't know if this is done, being done or is doable. I say it sounds easy but me coding it, well, that would be rather difficult.

Anywho, I think we should see this option is the new Opencart versions as this would quite a lot of people out without spending HUGE amounts of money on expansions.

Post by labeshops » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 pm

This is what the multi-vendor extensions do - check out the extension store.

Personally, I cannot see where a huge amount of people would be wanting this feature. I don't know how many of us have staff members to do things - I don't for one, so have no need for anyone else to ever access my stores admin. So it is available as an extension for someone who wants it.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by utomo » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Look at multimerch extension.
Or you can try to ask them to modify it if not yet support it