Post by warcraft » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:22 am

Maybe I am missing something but it would be nice if the product options updated the rewards points. If I choose an option that is $10.00 more than the base price, It would be nice to be able to get extra reward points to match.

Post by MarketInSG » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:07 pm

I remember that the points will get credited accordingly. So if i'm not mistaken, you're referring to having the points reflect immediately when the user makes a selection?

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by warcraft » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:31 am

MarketInSG,
Yes, I would like to have the rewards reflect immediately. Right now I have a product with 2 options, when they select option A, it is the base price with all the base reward points above it, then if they select option B thats $10 more, the price should update and the rewards should update.
I am new to OC so maybe I am missing something. Right now I am using a VQMod for the price to update but even that doesnt allow the rewards to update instant.
The store is not yet running but I am assuming the added option points will be credited to the users account?? Can you verify?

Thanks

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:38 am

Try searching the extension store. There are a couple that have the reward points automatically credited.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore