On the homepage, the Featured and Latest products spill over into a second line, which is ok, but it would look better if it was filled (so 5 for each line). And the manufacturer/brand banner at the bottom doesn't have the best resolution.
The image in the one and only Specials product is busting out the side of the box.
The Facebook module in the footer looks a bit broken.
"Puzzles & Games" (top menu) is on a second line (using Safari).
This product description looks a bit funny: http://scarletssecret.co.uk/justin-bieber-bag
Not sure about the running-writing font. It does suit the theme of the site but is a little difficult to read.... hmm... different colours??
I'm sure that you'll get to it - link those slides!
I heart cmd-f, cmd-c, cmd-v, cmd-z + vQmod.
My favourite page...
as for the justin beiber bag blame the wife lol personally i cant stand justin beiber lol but each to their own
1) Toy Story image in the banner appears stretched and could do with looking at
2) Some of the product images appear pixelated and some when clicked give page not found errors
3) Visa logo under Google Checkout is out of date
4) Product title font takes some concentration to read at first glance, I would simplify this
4) PayPal image should be centered to match the rest of the images above it
5) I am using Firefox 16.0.01 and some of the text falls outside the border.
Hope this helps. Best of luck with the store!
Payment Gateway for UK Merchants - PCI Level 1 Compliant - Free OpenCart Module
Accept Credit and Debit cards for less (from just £12.00 per month with 500 transactions included)
Preferential Merchant Account rates from several leading acquiring banks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests