Post by Hyuga » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

Hello,

What you think about my store: www.MN-Shop.net? :)
Last edited by Hyuga on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.ScriptStore.xyz - Cheap quality scripts for sale!

Post by rob_pal » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm

You should learn from http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70604
Same template, but what a difference !

Location - Leeds

Post by zuhenry » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 pm

The idea of selling scripts is nice!
But prices are expensive, nowadays you can get a lot of scripts for free just by searching on the internet. It is like music, you can get it all over the internet, the difference: you can buy singles for as low as $0.79cents. which it is cheaper than go around trying to find the song in some websites or newsgroups. Meaning: it is easier to sell a "sustainable" item, software related, for $0.99cents to one million web viewers, less than 1 percent of the web viewers, than sell it to 10 people for $100.00 and you maximize the profits in an exponential way, just the way Apple does it.

Well, just a thought.

zh

Our latest page: http://www.paginas.in
http://www.macClasificados.com - Encuentra tu Apple PC mas barato, sin intermediarios

Location - Colombia

Post by Hyuga » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

zuhenry wrote:The idea of selling scripts is nice!
But prices are expensive, nowadays you can get a lot of scripts for free just by searching on the internet. It is like music, you can get it all over the internet, the difference: you can buy singles for as low as $0.79cents. which it is cheaper than go around trying to find the song in some websites or newsgroups. Meaning: it is easier to sell a "sustainable" item, software related, for $0.99cents to one million web viewers, less than 1 percent of the web viewers, than sell it to 10 people for $100.00 and you maximize the profits in an exponential way, just the way Apple does it.

Well, just a thought.

zh
All these scripts are created by me and these scripts are just on my site. Are not expensive, these prices are more than ok, because all this scripts will have free updates and support and is better is I sell just 10 scripts with 100$ than if I sell 100 scripts with 10$ (better for me, better for my customers). Thank you for your feedback :)

Post by Hyuga » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:33 am

Other reviews, somebody else? :)

Post by Hyuga » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Our site was updated, design was improved and also, our affiliate section was improved. Any reviews? :)

Post by Hyuga » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Website was moved on dedicated server and also were made some improvements. Please tell me how fast is loading this website for you and from where you are?

Post by Hyuga » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Is been a while since I opened this thread, but store is still up and running and I'm still waiting for your reviews :)

Post by bojank83 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Hyuga wrote:Is been a while since I opened this thread, but store is still up and running and I'm still waiting for your reviews :)
No offense, but you typography is a disaster...

Moji radovi :) Video nadzor | Granicni prelazi kamere | Naocare za vid | Auto delovi | Antikvarnica | Led rasveta | Online knjižara | Lobi Info

Post by digitalhelper » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:20 am

I have checked out your contact us page. The map shows a picture of New York and yet the address says

Canada. I am a little confused?
address.PNG

address.PNG (178.87 KiB) Viewed 4945 times

Post by Hyuga » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:15 pm

bojank83 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:10 pm
Hyuga wrote:Is been a while since I opened this thread, but store is still up and running and I'm still waiting for your reviews :)
No offense, but you typography is a disaster...
What can I say, English is not my native language so yeah... I do have some issues with that :)